Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:13:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32063 times)
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »

Well, this isn't good. It looks like he was a hunter/investigator of some sort. Maybe he was trying to find those furred critters too?

What did Palefox/Tanner or Guise find? (Seems like it's two groups.)

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2009, 12:41:35 PM »

*clears throat*

So it's obvious poor rob was a detective of sorts. Perhaps that explains where he heard of the token from. Very well couldn't tell us outright where he'd found it, as snooping around...it ain't a good thing to be admitting to in times like this.

In any case, I don't think he was against us...

*glances around*

the humans of us, that is.

*sniffles*

Pale, Tanner. Unaccounted for. Mind explaining where you went off to last night? Together? Weren't...near the granary, were you?

Renton
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »

Welp, there goes our only good lead about them cultists. On our own again.
Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2009, 01:20:27 PM »

Who said it was cultists again?  I forget.  What's going on, anyways?  Are there cultists trying to make us think there's a werewolf?  Or is there a werewolf trying to take advantage of the unknown and make us think there's cultists? Concerned

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »

Oh, poor rob. It is a shame to see so many good men perish like this. If only we knew one of those slayer types I have heard of then the odds might be somewhat more even. As it is we are at an extreme disadvantage. However, I think it wisest for us to not be too hasty and wait to see what Palefox, Tanner and Guise's investigation has turned up.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »

Well, a lot of people seem to know a lot more about cultists than they're letting on.  If it's not a cult, it's certainly a well-organized attempt at raising some suspicion.

But a cult seems more likely.

Anyway, I'm really keen to hear what Palefox, Tanner, and Guise were off doing last night, and what they found.
(Especially Guise, who has yet to say a thing since this whole ordeal began.)
Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2009, 02:37:16 PM »

Wait... some thing seems terribly wrong here.  There's a pool of blood by Rob's bed.  His body was found nailed to the side of the granary with a fence post.  He had to have been dead before leaving the inn, and did the werewolf only eat half of him because it wasn't that hungry, or did the werewolf only eat half because Rob's body was too high for him to reach all of it?

Renton
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2009, 02:44:31 PM »

It's only a small pool and let's not forget 'bout the skull crack. What I'm guessin' is, he got a pretty good hit in the head, bled on the bed, tried to run away, only could get to the fence, couldn't climb it with all the lost blood and all, the wolves tried to pull him off, tore the body in two, ate whatever they got and left.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »

I decided to do some investergatin', that's all. Didn't find much of anythin', though.

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2009, 03:38:06 PM »

I thought saw something interesting outside of town. Some kind of weird light. But when I got to where I thought the light was coming from, I couldn't find anything. Odd. Keep your eyes peeled, everyone.

olücæbelel
Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2009, 04:20:44 PM »

Uh, Renton, he was pinned to the side of the granary.  Isn't that what we found?  Rob's remains pinned to the granary with a broken post, like a bug in some deranged collection?  No one said anything about jumping.  Plus, werewolves attacking inside the inn, with all of us still in it?  I'm pretty sure he'd have tried to waken us if he had been capable of running out of the inn, and I'm pretty sure anyone with a cracked skull would have a hard time staying conscious.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2009, 04:25:20 PM »

Does it really matter how the poor guy bied?
He's dead, that's all that matters.

PaleFox
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2009, 06:09:00 PM »

Sorry, but I find guise's story very suspicious, it bein' a lie an' all. Y'see, I went out to investigate a light, a strange light out in t' forest. Probly tanner did as well, though I din' see 'im so I can't vouch for 'im. However, I DID see guise, he were 'olding somethin', couldn't see quite what, and the light, it went INTO 'im. It became part of 'im, and the light went out; I could see no more.

Sorry not to say where I was goin', but I had to check it out soon as I could, any lead is worth a shot, yeh?
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »

rob, an investigator. Perhaps he was here in town BECAUSE of these beasts that are killing us off? Maybe there are others among us who have also known of these beasts beforehand.

Personally, I beleive they attacked rob in the inn. His cracked skull must have been their first strike, to knock him unconscious and make it easy to drag his body away without too much of a fuss, his head bleeding on his bed because of that. Then they ate half of him, and pinned the other half for us to see.

Maybe they are sadists like that, and relish on the fear they cause us. Fucking bastards msut be having the time of their lives at our expense. *sips some wine* I'm gonna need a lot of booze to get through this one with my mind in one piece, I tell ya. If any of us get through it at all.

PaleFox, your story is intriguing, though cryptic. I'm not sure what to make of it, though I guess guise should come clean if he's truly hiding something from us. Either that or PaleFox is trying to make us suspect him, though a 'light that becomes part of him' seems hardly a story meant to incriminate someone.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2009, 07:05:50 PM »

Actually, I saw the same thing as PaleFox, I was jus' afraid of bein' singled out by them bastards. I dunno what kind of freaky shit guise was doin', but it sure ain't right. Prolly one o' them cultists Renton was talkin' about, if not a werewolf. From now on I'm only trustin' me, my rifle, my deer slugs, and my knife.

Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2009, 08:39:55 PM »

You both saw the light go into him...?  Interesting.  Very interesting.
I think you still have a bit of explaining to do, guise.

And if you're right about people knowing about the werewolves beforehand, Melly, we can only hope that at least one of them came with the means to take care of them.  And I'm not just talking about the democratic process.
Oh, but if only rob had found something out before he was slaughtered.  Even the smallest morsel of solid information would be a feast to our starved investigation here.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2009, 08:46:44 PM »

Dealing with strange lights seems hardly like the kind of thing a werewolf would do, though I don't claim to know how these creatures operate. I don't fully trust Tanner since he could have just jumped on PaleFox's story to look innocent, but who knows?

Either way, guise should speak soon about all this. Though I don't feel inclined to vote for him, yet.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »

Crazy shit.

*sniffles*

This light. Either someone's lying or someone else is lying harder.

Melly's making sense though. Don't think guise is a wolf just for dealing with the paranormal. Hell this whole place, it's teemin' with weird shit. Not to say it's all bad though of course.

Renton
« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2009, 11:58:50 PM »

Alright, guise. Speak, you shiny gerbil you.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 17, 2009, 12:37:50 AM »

I'm not so worried about the fact that Guise was dealing with some occult mystery; more troubling is that he lied about it afterwards. But I'll wait to see what he has to say for himself.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic