Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 06:09:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32176 times)
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 04:34:42 PM »

Guys, one more! GET YOUR EXCITEMENT UP YOU PUNKS, THIS IS MY GAME AND YOU CAN'T BE APATHYING ALL OVER MY SHIT, SO JOIN UP AND HAVE A GOOD FUCKIN TIME

Game probably won't start until monday or tuesday, cuz' of pre-game setup shit.

P.S. In spite of my salacious diction at this point in time, I'm not a shabby writer and I ain't gonna use "ain't" or "cuz'" or "fuckin'" in the official game

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 04:39:40 PM »

Bood_War the ZOMBEH werewolf is IN!!!

EDIT
I still don't know what this is.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 05:11:54 PM by Bood_War » Logged

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »

Awww yeah sign-ups are closed Corny Laugh. Now onto role PMs, which uh, will be like either late tonight or sometime tomorrow I think.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »

Bood_war, this is a werewolf game.

Know how to play those?

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

Oh god an impediment arrives!
Let's solve this right here and now:
There are werewolves and humans, and they both want to completely remove the other team. The humans usually outnumber the werewolves by lots, but they don't know the identities of their beastly agressors.
The game has two phases, night and day.
During the day, the humans, and werewolves pretending to be humans talk and conspire against eachother in order to decide who to LYNCH, and people vote to lynch by saying someone's name in BOLD in their post.
At sunset (when night turns to day), the person with the most votes is LYNCHED and removed from the game.
At night, only PMs are allowed, and no one talks in the thread. Werewolves vote who to kill by PMing the host (me) with their vote, and
at sunrise, the werewolves kill somebody.
These two phases alternate until one team is dead.

Howeverrr, this isn't convoluted enough, so there are lots of unique rules and powers, especially in TIGS games where a few games have had a special power or something of that nature for every single player.
The two most common special roles are the Seer and the Guardian Angel, the Seer being able to investigate a person every night, and the Guardian Angel can protect one person per night.

Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2009, 06:21:59 PM »

Al ri ghty, sounds good. Smiley

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 12:23:40 AM »

Hit the PM limit, am going to bed now, the rest of you will get your PMs... err... probably tomorrow evening since I have stuff to do early in the morn, sorry.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 12:45:14 AM »

Sokay. Sent you an answer asking some clarifications, just so you know.

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »

I shall watch eagerly and speculate, as I was unfortunate enough to not catch the sign-ups.

Cheers, mates!  Beer! Hand Thumbs Up Right

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Renton
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 09:02:49 AM »

We need Xotes with a shotgun in the game.
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 09:31:03 AM »

Xotes should get the honorary role of mute shotguncutioner.
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »

Xotes should get the honorary role of mute shotguncutioner.
Seconded  Evil

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 04:32:17 PM »

Roles sent! Tell me if you didn't get one or you're confused a few of you got two role PMs because I thought it would be more efficient (turns out this was a horrible idea and I should not make these kinds of decisions at 1AM, since I hit the PM-limit about 12 players in and now my outbox is cluttered as hell.).

You can send me night or day actions during the day or night, respectively, if you don't think you'll be there to send in your vote at the appropriate time.

You can also PM any allies you might have now Wink

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 06:14:27 PM »

I eagerly await the beginning of this horrible adventure. Beer!

EDIT: Also, I assume you, unlike me, will have a proper limit for says and nights?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:33:10 PM by Melly » Logged

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »

[Day 1]
The mountain village of Los Muertos, residing peacefully in the caldera of volcanic Mount Pain, wakes up to a gruesome sight. The town's brewer, Inane, has been torn in two and partially eaten, his blood creating a trail through the snow, from his house to the center of town.
As the people of the town gather around the corpse, Xotes limps out into the center of town, his leg badly gashed. He stumbles to maintain his balance, and says, "I tried to stop it, even shot the damn thing," he waves his shotgun, for effect, "it was a huge beast, about 7 feet tall, walked on its back legs, covered in hair, it was eating poor Inane there when I came across it. I shot it in the leg, which pissed it off real good, and it hacked into my leg before I shot it again, and it ran off."
JimmyKane and Renton help Xotes to the surgeon, and the rest of the town stays and talks about the development. Bood_war's booming voice interrupts the low whispers of the crowd, "This beast is no ordinary creature, I believe it to be a werewolf, a most dangerous creature, that travels in packs! They hide among us, waiting to strike, and we can only root them out one way: By lynching the most suspect people here." At Bood_War's speech, the town bursts into a mixture of disbelief, nervous laughter, and outright panic. One thing is certain: Bood_War really sold the speech, and everyone is atleast worried about this development.

As the town squabbles about the werewolves and the death of their handsome, much loved brewer, dark clouds climb over the edge of the caldera, and a cold wind flows through the people. "Everyone into the inn, it's a storm brewin'!" shouts Guise, the town-crier.
Sheltered by the stone walls of the Dying Mace Inn, the townsfolk settle down. The wind starts to howl as the storm picks up, and the people barricade the inn doors. Guise breaks out into swearing, "Shit! Goddamn! The roads are going to ice over, we will be trapped here with whatever killed Inane."

The panic fully sets in, as people realize they're going to be trapped with something fully capable of murder, and there are soon panicked calls for blood. Valter steps forward, declaring, "Okay, we're gonna do this the old fashioned way, democratically and all that. We vote, and the person with the most votes for 'em gets lynched."

Although Renton, Jimmykane, and Xotes are gone, they can communicate as normal over the short-range radios in the buildings, they're just immune to voting for the day.

Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DICTATOR [GONE]
5: generic "unique" user
6: Guise
7: Dorian "Grey" Patterson
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, probably not
9: Paul "The General" Valter
10: Palefaux
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't going to play this round" Bobo
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane [GONE]
14: Cheater, who cheated on the sign-ups by not bolding or navying
15: Mark "I'm a real boy, now" Ham
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was In The War" War
19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME]
20: Xotes, honorary Townsman [GONE, CRIPPLED]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:15:01 PM by Inane » Logged

imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 07:06:07 PM »

The horror! THE HORROR! Screamy Werewolves! It brings back...painful memories. Cry

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »

PS, this day's gonna be about 24 hours Wizard give or take a couple.

imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 07:16:50 PM »

Great Scot! His ghost speaks! THE HORROR! These werewolves have apparently harnessed the ability to manipulate time! Cruel is their malice! CRU-EL!

(OOC: Guess what I'm drinking right now... Beer!)

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »

Hmph, another day in the life eh? I say we take these damn dirty wolves down hard. We can't allow them to think they can goad us into submission.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
PaleFox
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »

Sure is a shame old Inane died like that, and sure, I believe there's werewolves out there. Never did trust this place much. The wolves won't be after me, though, heh heh heh; I gots too much behind me to let a little thing like that git me. Course, I gots my rifle, too. Ain't noone gonna kill me, not good old Palefaux. After all, I seen things. You others, though, you best be right careful.

And I ain't gonna vote, neither, that'd just draw 'em on. I'd be fine, sure, but it's just, you know, t' be safe, like.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic