Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:48:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32168 times)
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2009, 09:20:22 PM »

(Inane, what's the status?)

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2009, 10:02:52 PM »

(Sorry, the delay was my fault, I woke up late and didn't have time to update the game before I left for the day)
(PS, fuck you Bobo)
[Day 4]
The townsfolk start the day with the usual headcount, but there's more than one person missing today. It's Markham and Palefox. The people start searching, and come across Palefox sitting in his room of the inn; he's got a strange needlelike weapon stuck into his neck. Luckily, it missed his throat and he's escaped death for now.
Heading outside, Markham's head, or atleast, the upper half of it, is waiting in the snow, staring blankly towards the inn's doors. Markham is, obviously, deceased.

Business carries on as usual while the people get their bearings, and as the last of the alcohol is poured into genericuser's coffee, Xotes limps in and declares, "I think it's safe to say this isn't getting us anywhere, so how about a different approach?"
This different approach, as it turns out to be, is that everyone in the town must vote, or they get shot. Being that Xotes is carrying both of the known guns in town, no one is really in a position to argue. Valter is randomly chosen to help in the executions, and is exempt from lynch votes for the day.

Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DEADTATER [DEAD DAY 3]
5: generic "unique" user
6: Guise
7: Dorian "Grey" Patterson
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, definitely dead [DEAD NIGHT 2]
9: Paul "The General" Valter [IMMUNITY]
10: Palefaux
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't going to play this round" Bobo
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane
14: Cheater, who could not cheat death [DEAD NIGHT 1]
15: Mark "I'm part of a real boy, now" Ham [DEAD NIGHT 3]
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was the Inaugural Lynching" War[DEAD DAY 2]
19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME]
20: Xotes, honorary Townsman [CRIPPLED]

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2009, 10:28:41 PM »

Something is wrong here. *picks up Markham's upper skull*

I think he might be hiding from us. I think we should for a search party to look for the Melly. But if we find a monkey, make sure to give me a bowl of fruit.

If we find the fruit, I vote for MellyUndecided

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »

(Remains of Markham's brain slide out of skull with a sickening "shluck" and land on Bobo's shoe. Gross.)

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »

Well, it becomes increasingly clear to me that bobo has lost his wits. We certainly can't have a madman running around and if he thinks that his madness will keep him from suspicion he is wrong, dead wrong. Obviously bobo is using his "madness" to avoid being suspected and I find that most unnerving. The only good lead we have right now is bobo. If this madness is to end I feel that we should remove the weakest links and it seems to me that bobo has already made the case against himself with his erratic behavior.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 22, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »

((btw, wtf is up with all the inactivity, if you don't plan on playing the game don't volunteer  Lips Sealed))

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: May 22, 2009, 12:22:44 AM »

(that's why they get shot today, Skaldic Noir)

Skaldicpoet9 starts wheezing, collapsing on the ground. He coughs up some black bile and regains his bearings.
Some ulterior force doesn't like OOC chat, even if that chat is correct, morally justified, and other people did it without getting punished before! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:26:21 AM by Inane » Logged

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2009, 12:25:23 AM »

((haha, btw, nice thinking on that one, I was actually thinking of something similar, I was going to PM you but it seems you already have the right idea  Evil))

William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2009, 12:34:29 AM »

I'm not so sure that Bobo is a villain here. Mayhap he has come under the influence of some strange power, which causes him to talk in this manner. I'm more suspicious of those who lie low and don't speak much, such as Tanner.

Also, does PaleFox have anything enlightening to tell us about his brush with death? Did he catch a glimpse of his assailant?

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 22, 2009, 12:44:54 AM »

Before voting I would like to know PaleFox's story, if he has any.

And Bobo, I'm going to punch you, I swear I will.

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2009, 01:29:46 AM »

I'm with Skaldic on this one. Bobo's apparently off his rocker. Or...maybe he's just trying too hard not to let his pride get the best of him and admit that he was a fool yesterday to vote for rob by playing along with the whole insane thing. Either way it's not making much sense and it's weird.

genericuser
« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2009, 02:56:00 AM »

I'd also like to hear what PaleFox has to say before voting, no matter how little evidence he has.

An-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY COFFEE~
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2009, 07:48:13 AM »

They're makiing it better.

Well, until PaleFox clarifies what happened to him last night, I'll also vote for Bobo. Cause he's pissing me off, really.

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2009, 11:52:04 AM »

Oh there the Melly is. I retract my vote. All you apes teaming up on me? Skaldic seems to be afraid of being the monkey's monkey, but I wouldn't think you all would go for the fruit like that.  Grin

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »

I'm gonna vote for bobo, cuz he just seems kinda suspicious to me.
I wus layin' low fer a while cuz my case of finals (that's what my cousin, told me it wus, at least) was flarin' up.

Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »

It seems PaleFox was quite lucky to escape death.  It looks as though somebody has it out for him - he was found in his own room, yes? - but I don't want to rule out the idea that he could have been attacked in self-defense...

It doesn't look like the work of werewolves - sadly, that was reserved for poor Markham - but who else would have a reason to kill around here?  And do they know something that we don't?

I dunno... something about this attack doesn't sit right with me...
I'll reserve my vote until I hear PaleFox's side of the story.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: May 22, 2009, 07:07:53 PM »

Tonights Speshal
- Bobo - IIIISkaldicpoet9, Xion, Melly, Tanner
- Tanner - IWilliam Broom
-
-
-
People who we are going to shot: Genericuser, Palefox, Dorian Patterson, Jimmykane, Bood_War, Fifth, Guise

PaleFox
« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2009, 07:13:09 PM »

I... I don' know. I don't remember anythin' before they found me, brought me roun'.

But someone TRIED TO KILL ME, and I'm pretty sure it's gots t' be guise, he's t' only one with anything agin' me.

I just hope next time someone come for me, I'm ready... with my gun.
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

I didn't know that guise had something against you.  Is it because you told everyone about his encounter with the light?  Are you then implying that the light made him some kind of killer?

I don't know...  Somebody here has the potential to kill people (or at least try) during the night, but didn't.  Not until last night when they went after you, PaleFox.  This doesn't sound like some random killing to me.
(unless guise is some kind of killer now, but that seems unlikely.)

Anyway, I don't mean to seem cold, but it seems to me that somebody here knows something about you, PaleFox.  And you certainly do act a little unusual...

...and, uh, I don't want to remain on the "People who we are going to shot" list.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 22, 2009, 10:51:30 PM »

*scratches head*

There's something up with that specials board again, or else Xotes and Valter are going funny in the head. I hope it's just a mistake, because it would be quite disgraceful if you were really planning to dig up Bood_War's corpse and shoot it.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic