Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:16:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32204 times)
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2009, 03:43:41 AM »

Whoa, PaleFox. What would I have against you? Why do you assume I gonna kill you? I'm frankly shocked that I wasn't a target for them wolves las' night.

But Fifth, I don' understand what makes PaleFox so suspicious. If some unknown party tried to off him, surely the chances are that it wouldn't help the cause of the humans in this 'ere village. It's a lil' far-fetched to assume that somebody attempted to murder him cos he was a bad guy. You see what I mean? Somebody once said somethin' about a Razor that this guy Occam used, and whenever he shaved with it he...I dunno, I don't remember the details. But basically it's silly to make up far-fetched stories.

Actually, a idea did jus' pop into my head. P'raps somebody tried to kill PaleFox to try an' frame me? I dunno. Could be just a wild fancy.

I'm afraid I feel that Bobo oughta go. At best, he's being an unproductive nuisance.

olücæbelel
imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2009, 04:43:55 AM »

Alas, poor Markham... Down with the wolves! Bobo seems suspicious.

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

jimmykane
Level 0

100% jimmykane, all the time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2009, 09:31:01 AM »

Bobo certainly doesn't seem to be doing himself any favours today, what's his deal?

www.chairmanwow.net/jaf - Exciting radio show, if you're excited about Edinburgh?
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2009, 02:23:59 PM »

I'm not really sure what to think at this point. I don't think PaleFox is guilty, just a little quick to judge. Maybe he was a victim of another party at work besides the wolves, like was suspected before.

I maintain my vote for Bobo, I guess. Nothing much better to go by, and he pisses me off.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
genericuser
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2009, 02:27:22 PM »

Guise, Occam's razor does not really apply here- the wolves are (at worst) as smart as us, and they're actively trying to outsmart us.

My question is: what was the deal with skaldicpoet9? The only thing Xion did was make an awkward joke, and he was nearly killed for doing so. Granted, skaldic withdrew the vote later on, but still, I don't think jokes are a valid reason to kill someone, and IMO skaldic was suspiciously quick to judge in that case.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2009, 02:37:25 PM »

Tonights Speshal
- Bobo - IIII IISkaldicpoet9, Xion, Melly, Tanner, guise, Dorian Patterson, Jimmykane
- Tanner - IWilliam Broom
- Guise - IPalefox
- Palefox - IFifth
- Skaldicpoet9 - Igenericuser
People who we are going to shot: Ji  Yur mom icuser

Everyone's off tha list, sundown in 6-8 hours.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

Dorian is the most suspicious to me, honestly. He's been lurking for the most part of the events of this last half-week, and has only voted on what was already a clear majority for a crazy man after being forced to at gunpoint.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »

Mmm... I think the dolphin man has a point here. Considering I don't have any better leads, and Bobo might just be an annoying prick, I guess I'll go for Dorian as well. It makes sense that the beasts lurking in the shadows would stay that way unless forced to come out thanks to the latest consequence to inactivity in the voting process.

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

I am not the monkey! I AM NOT. I think they revenged on me, us, because of the things to the monkeys. Could not help myself! The fruit was just too delicious, but I kept on planting the trees. The ground is dry, but I dug a hole and then...
stares off into the distance
Only the golden parts did anything, though. Gold shines best in water, but the rust keeps fish from swimming very far.

throws a mysteriously C shaped bit of barbed wire at Melly
YOU KNOW I AM NOT MONKEY!
throws Markham's skull at skaldicpoet
AND YOU WERE WITH ME! So Rob had the last laugh after all. I hope you all see the fire soon, it was the only light I had.

pulls out Zippo lighter and burns finger, cursing
grabs nearby hammer, smashing himself in the face, throwing blood and bits of skull into the nearby crowd

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

Staring at Bobo's corpse in disbelief, Valter turns to Xotes and, biting his lower lip, asks Xotes, "Well, what are we going to do now?"
Xotes shakes off the shock, and erases the inn menu in light of Bobo's suicide.

Tonights Speshal
- Accept Bobo's death as todays lynching - none
-
-
-
-

Checking Bobo's pockets, a token with a barbed wire C on it is found, along with some Polaroid photos of monkeys in suggestive poses.

You can vote as normal, and the day won't end until a single option gets atleast 3 votes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 07:26:38 PM by Inane » Logged

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
PaleFox
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »

I'm still a-votin' for guise and for the lynching, seein' as I was akcherly almost a victim myself I don' plan to sit idly by.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2009, 08:17:29 PM »

Shocked

So...
I guess I'll go with the other dudes on Dorian.

imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

The tables have turned, have they? I can easily explain my lack of activity, I suffer from narcolepsy. So, I plead of you, don't ...zzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »

I'll go for Dorian as well. It seems to me that saying hardly anything is a great way to escape attention from the mob. Case in point is Markham - now I know he wasn't a wolf, since he was eaten by wolves, but before that, hardly anyone suspected him, am I right?

I'll accept Tanner's story about his case of the finals. It's an awful disease. But this 'narcolepsy' thing just sounds like a big joke.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 24, 2009, 12:28:25 AM »

*examines the barbed wire 'C'* So Bobo and Cheater... maybe the idea of a cult isn't so farfetched. They might have been the ones to attack PaleFox. Bobo's insanity might also be related to this...

This is all too disturbing.

I'm maintain my vote to Dorian.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 24, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »

Hmm, interesting. It seems that there are many more forces at work here. Somehow bobo's mind had been corrupted, when this all first started happening bobo wasn't like this, is there some other force at work here corrupting the minds of those around us then? It is obvious that bobo was a member of some secret cult it seems perhaps so I don't know how bobo's madness could be attributed to this order unless being a member gradually depletes one of their sanity. It seems clear to me now that Dorian must be lynched, we must be weary of those of us that aren't vocal, this is not a time for passiveness. Anyone that does not speak up is highly suspect in my mind seeing as how I am sure that everyone has their ideas about what is happening and how to alleviate it.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: May 24, 2009, 02:42:13 PM »

[NIGHT 4]
The time for lynching comes again, and people look to the inn menu:
Tonights Speshal
- Accept Bobo's death as todays lynching - none
- Guise - IPalefox
- Dorian Patterson - IIIIXion, William Broom, Melly, Skaldicpoet
-
-

Dorian Patterson backs away and starts running, and he makes it to the inn door before Xotes shoots him in the leg. He tumbles over and rolls into the snow. "Wait!" Dorian says as tears start to fall from his eyes, "I just wanted to help! I have narcolepsy for goodness sake!"
Xotes drops his shotgun and takes the rifle Valter's been carrying, shooting Dorian Patterson in the back of the head, his blood spurting out onto the snow.
Dorian Patterson is dead.
In his pockets are a police detective's badge, a small gun (probably too low caliber to kill even the weakest of werebeasts), and a handwritten note, apparently from a doctor, stating:
Dorian has narkolepsi
so this is a prescripshion for valeum
tenderly i remain,
  Dorian's doctor, Nosrettap Nairod
Strangely, the note is in Dorian's own hand writing.

Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DEADTATER [DEAD DAY 3]
5: generic "unique" user
6: Guise
7: Dorian "Not immortal, not grey" Patterson [DEAD DAY 4]
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, definitely dead [DEAD NIGHT 2]
9: Paul "The General" Valter
10: Palefaux
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't having sex with monkeys" Bobo[DEAD DAY 4]
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane
14: Cheater, who could not cheat death [DEAD NIGHT 1]
15: Mark "I'm part of a real boy, now" Ham [DEAD NIGHT 3]
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was the Inaugural Lynching" War[DEAD DAY 2]
19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME]
20: Xotes, honorary Townsman [CRIPPLED]

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: May 26, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »

[DAY 5]
At dawn, the headcount goes the same as yesterday, with two people missing. It appears to be Guise and... Palefox again.
Checking Palefox's room, he's pinned to a wall with another strange weapon, this one like a long, barbed spear. It appears it was aimed at his heart, but it missed by a small margin and he's still living.
The spear, however, cannot be unlodged due to the barbs, and Palefox is effectively crippled, pinned to a brick wall of the inn.

Guise proves more difficult to find, but a head, assumably his, is eventually found in the watertower, the skin peeled off it and the eyes and tongue removed. The watertower is pretty obviously contaminated, now, since there's a lot of blood mixed in, so everybody must vote in blue for a volunteer to go get some spring water, in addition to the lynching.

The people go back to the inn, and check the late Guise's possessions. A riding crop, handcuffs, latex gloves, and a diary are found.
Most of it's stories of his varied sexual exploits, but the last page, signed yesterday's date, states simply, "No werewolves have been killed yet, it seems, and with no one left capable of protecting me, it'll soon be the end of me, I fear. Damn thee gods for letting someone follow me that night."

Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DEADTATER [DEAD DAY 3]
5: generic "unique" user
6: Guise, I'm dead [DEAD NIGHT 4]
7: Dorian "Not immortal, not grey" Patterson [DEAD DAY 4]
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, definitely dead [DEAD NIGHT 2]
9: Paul "The General" Valter
10: Palefaux [STUCK TO A WALL]
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't having sex with monkeys" Bobo[DEAD DAY 4]
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane
14: Cheater, who could not cheat death [DEAD NIGHT 1]
15: Mark "I'm part of a real boy, now" Ham [DEAD NIGHT 3]
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was the Inaugural Lynching" War[DEAD DAY 2]
19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME]
20: Xotes, honorary Townsman [CRIPPLED]

Sorry, writing today was kinda below par

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 26, 2009, 02:38:15 PM »

Curses. This is madness. Now we got no goddamn water, as well as no goddamn booze. This is ridiculous, we'll all die of thirst this way. And sober. What kind of heartless beast would force a man to die sober?

You know, I somehow must agree with guise's writing. I don't feel many, if any of the cursed beasts has been killed yet. This is troubling. We might be looking at our last days on Earth.

Well, if I have to go, It won't be without a goddamn fight. *grabs the nearest big knife from the inn's kitchen* Let them werewolf bastards come. I'll cut them a new one.

I also volunteer to go grab us some water. Lord knows I don't want my tongue dry much longer.

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 26, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »

Well, I was sort of out of it yesterday, and I don't really remember that much besides shooting someone. Who was that again?

Anyway, I'm voting Melly for our water gathering.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic