Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:54:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32170 times)
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: May 26, 2009, 04:46:39 PM »

Why d' we only have one person goin' t' get some water?
I'll go, too, if there's nothin' wrong wit' it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 11:54:06 AM by Tanner » Logged

PaleFox
« Reply #261 on: May 26, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »

[cough]

[cough]

...why?
leave me 'lone, please, I beg of you.
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 26, 2009, 05:42:15 PM »

Hmm, this is quite the predicament. There is only one person though whom I woudl trust to gather the water and that would be Melly. As for trying to figure out who these damn wolves are I am at a loss. Let's wait and see what lies they feed us this time.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »

Jus' a question, why're we trustin' Melly? He doesn' seem much more trustworthy then th' next feller.

PaleFox
« Reply #264 on: May 26, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »

I'd... I'd go, if'n I weren't helpless.

But I don't trust anyone but myself.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 26, 2009, 09:17:27 PM »

I want to know more about what collecting water will entail. How far is it, and will it give the collecter the chance to do some mischief if he turns out to be a villain? Will it give the collecter protection from violence if he is a human?

Hell, I'm voting for myself to go get water.

Also, are we still in danger of being shot if we don't vote today?

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 27, 2009, 12:00:45 AM »

Well, I sure hope that most people don't think of me a villain.

Honestly, PaleFox's situation is simply depressing. There has to be a way to get him out of there. Maybe if we get one of them fancy doctors from the big towns, but with this fucking weather...

So, I'd also like a clarification if we'll still get shot if you don't vote, and if this applies also to the water gatherer vote.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 27, 2009, 06:59:12 AM »

I vote Melly for Water Gathering.
PaleFox
« Reply #268 on: May 27, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »

...Xotes
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: May 27, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »

You have to vote for water-gatherer today, lynching vote is not required.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2009, 04:30:43 PM »

Wait, wait, wait a minute. Palefox, why're you voting for me? I'm fairly certain it's not possible for me to be a wolf, what with the whole mauling thing that that one pulled on me. Explain yourself as well as you are able with your illness.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 27, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »

I'll admit, you DO kinda intimidate people with that shotgun, even if you do have the town's best interests at heart.
And it would be a bit of a stretch (and a very clever ruse) if you were actually a werewolf yourself, leading us all on from the start...  but I don't think it's something we can necessarily rule out.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 27, 2009, 04:51:49 PM »

Claiming that just because you were mauled you're impossible to be guilty is just plain foolish. It wouldn't be hard for anyone with stomach to stage a grievous wound from a ravenous beast, especially if you were that ravenous beast yourself and had the perfect tools to work with. Your own fangs and claws.

I too vote for Xotes. His logic is flawed to me.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: May 27, 2009, 07:06:03 PM »

I dun like a cripple havin' so much pow'r over things jus' cause he's got a goddamn gun.
Xotes rubs me the wrong way.

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 27, 2009, 09:09:44 PM »

Hm. Well, it seems I am in quite the predicament. If it's because I'm the one with the shotgun, I'd be more than happy to pass it off to someone else so that Tanner's reason for voting for me would be invalid. Of course, I'm fairly certain he wouldn't be voting for me in the first place if I wasn't rather grievously wounded.

Anyway, have I even so much as pointed this shotgun at anyone who the rest of you haven't voted for? I don't think so. I just sit back, wait for you guys to come to terms, and then I shoot the guy you all voted for.

It's damn foolish, that's all I'm saying.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2009, 09:12:36 PM »

Exactly, all you do is sit back, for the most part. Seems awfully like the type of behaviour of a man, or wolf, that didn't want to draw attention to himself, and just watch the circus catch on fire.

While that in itself is not incriminating, I still stand by your previous flawed logic, and the fact you've been somewhat inactive.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 27, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »

Also, since voting for the water gatherer is the mandatory thing today, I will have to vote for myself, if that is allowed.

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

*clears throat*

Me? I don't trust nobody. Nobody except myself.

Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 28, 2009, 08:57:36 AM »

Hmm, I'm not sure why everybody is trusting Melly so much, but I guess I'll have to vote, so...
Melly.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: May 28, 2009, 09:25:09 AM »

Neither am I. Guys?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic