Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 01:28:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32190 times)
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: May 28, 2009, 10:10:47 AM »

The tally:
Tonights Speshal
- Xotes - IIIPalefox, Melly, Tanner
-
-
- Melly - IIII IXotes, Skaldicpoet, Valter, Melly, Fifth
- Individual self-votes - ITanner, Palefox, William Broom, Xion,
-

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: May 28, 2009, 10:29:12 AM »

Why is everyone voting for Melly? Did I miss something?

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 28, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »

So, because I've been all quiet and unassuming that's a sign that I'm on team Evil, is it? Then we might as well vote for around a quarter of the town, seeing as they haven't spoken up today either.

Also, it seems a mite suspicious that you three all decided to vote for me, with only Melly supplying an (admittedly pretty good) reason. Palefox went and coughed out my name, and Tanner just doesn't like the fact that I have a shotgun. Those two don't really seem like valid reasons to me.

Palefox, you still haven't gotten back to me on why you voted for me in the first place. Do so, and (though it probably won't matter at this point) I'll retract my vote for you.

I'll also change my vote to William Broom for water gathering.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: May 28, 2009, 08:34:26 PM »

A bright light flares up outside the inn! Rushing outside, the townspeople find GenericUser's smoldering corpse. The damage seems to radiate outwards from what used to be his stomach, with enough burnt away that his legs lie individually, and his arms and head are barely connected. It's obvious his body burnt very quickly, with the farthest points of his body being barely burnt at all.

Melting the snow beneath them are a token, with a barbed wire C, and a vicious dagger with a metal dragon for a handle, both glowing red from the heat. They appear to be Genericuser's, and lie where his midsection would be provided it still existed.
Nearby, however, is a regal metal torch. It's got hieroglyphs engraved in the handle, and by the head of the torch is an inscription reading, "BURN BURN I BURN YOU"

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 29, 2009, 12:00:27 AM »

What... what is the devil goddamned name is going on in this town?

This has to be a nightmare... it has to be.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 29, 2009, 02:42:34 AM »

Wow... uh... that's a shame. I'm sorry to see genericuser go. That is, if he was a human. But I can't help wondering, if werewolves wanted to kill him, why didn't they use their teeth and claws?
... If only Guise were still here, maybe we would know if we had finally caught a werewolf.

Also: How many C's have we found so far? And does anybody have any leads to what they represent?

And thanks for voting for me, Xotes. To be honest I'd do anything to get out of this town, even just for a short time.

Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 29, 2009, 07:51:23 AM »

Yikes. This is getting ridiculous.

I'm voting for xotes as well.
Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 29, 2009, 09:23:01 AM »

What.

I am noticing a disturbing trend in all these voted being directed at me. They will result in my death. That is something I am not in the mood for. Mainly because I will die. Of course, I'm fairly certain now that even if I did survive today, I'd probably be eaten by those monsters anyway.

I think I'm being vote blocked by the wolves. Huh. It's been nice knowing you all, anyway.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 29, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »

We have found 3 'C's so far. I believe all of them were working together, but I'm fairly sure they were not werewolves. Though who can be sure?

I also greatly thank those that have voted for me so far to gather some water.

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 29, 2009, 10:07:13 AM »

A small correction, Melly. I do believe we've only found two, although my memory may be flawed.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 29, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »

They were Cheater, Blademasterbobo and genericuser. That's 3.

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: May 29, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »

POST LOST BECAUSE I'M A FUKKEN GENIUS
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:09:58 PM by Inane » Logged

jimmykane
Level 0

100% jimmykane, all the time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: May 29, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »

Another vote for William Broom from me, he seems keen to go.

www.chairmanwow.net/jaf - Exciting radio show, if you're excited about Edinburgh?
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: May 29, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »

[NIGHT 5]
The sun starts to set, and people do a final check of the votes
Tonights Speshal
- Xotes - IIIIPalefox, Melly, Tanner, Valter
- Palefox - IXotes
-
- Melly - IIIISkaldicpoet, Valter, Melly, Fifth
- Individual self-votes - ITanner, Palefox, Xion
- William Broom - IIIWilliam Broom, Xotes, Jimmykane

Xotes drops his crutch and falls back onto a bar stool, "I've made my peace." He says, drawing Dorian's pistol. He lights up a cigar, and waving the gun around, says, "I'll do you all a favor, dammit!" before shooting himself in the temple. The contents of Xote's head fly onto Palefox, who wiggles around on his spear in disgust.
In Xotes's pockets are a couple cigars, and a love-letter to Guise.

The sky darkens as Melly comes out, decked out in the warmest clothing he could find, with a large pack strapped to his back. He gives a thumbs-up to the town as he goes through the gate, and slides down the icey road.

Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS [GONE]
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DEADTATER [DEAD DAY 3]
5: Generic "Deceased" User [DEAD DAY 5]
6: Guise, I'm dead [DEAD NIGHT 4]
7: Dorian "Not immortal, not grey" Patterson [DEAD DAY 4]
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, definitely dead [DEAD NIGHT 2]
9: Paul "The General" Valter
10: Palefaux [STUCK TO A WALL]
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't having sex with monkeys" Bobo[DEAD DAY 4]
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane
14: Cheater, who could not cheat death [DEAD NIGHT 1]
15: Mark "I'm part of a real boy, now" Ham [DEAD NIGHT 3]
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was the Inaugural Lynching" War[DEAD DAY 2]
19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME]
20: Xotes [DEAD DAY 5]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:14:49 PM by Inane » Logged

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: May 30, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »

The sun rises again, and 2 more people are missing: Xion and Tanner.
Skaldicpoet does a quick search of the area, bringing out a note from Melly's room. It reads,
Sorry, my fellow tawnsfolk, I have chosen to not to return becos I was in a cult, and all my friends deceaseded. PS: Fifth is a wherewolf
Palefox and Skaldic look to Fifth, who just shrugs in response, "not like it matters anymore, anyway." He takes a moment to transform into his werewolf form before he pulls Tanner's bloody skull from out behind his back and lobs it full-force at Skaldic's head, concussing him.

Xion rushes in, nearly unrecognizable in his gigantic werebeast form, with barbed spears and needles sticking out of him. "I'll fucking destroy you!" he shouts, stomping Skaldic's already damaged head into a bloody-mess, and picking Fifth up and throwing him through the brick inn wall.
The rest of the werewolves, Jimmykane, William Broom, and Valter step in, gnawing on bits and pieces of Tanner. They collectively tackle Xion, knocking him to the ground, before Jimmykane rips a spear out, tearing large chunks of Xion's torso out with it. Xion's body spasms as his heart stops, and he dies.

The only opposition to the wolves left is Palefox, pinned to the wall. "Oh, whatever, you all suck." are his last words, before the werewolves rip him apart.

WEREWOLVES WIN, PERFECT GAME BONUS +400 POINTS
Status List:
1: Melly, DA BOSS [GONE] 300 points! He lives yet!

2: William "old guy" Broom 1200 points!

3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night [DEAD NIGHT 5] 23 points, nice climactic battle

4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DEADTATER [DEAD DAY 3] -1 points

5: Generic "Deceased" User [DEAD DAY 5] 60 points! died because he KNEW TOO MUCH!

6: Guise, I'm dead [DEAD NIGHT 4] 32 points

7: Dorian "Not immortal, not grey" Patterson [DEAD DAY 4] 0 points, never talked!

8: Rob, possibly Westwood, definitely dead [DEAD NIGHT 2] 10 points

9: Paul "The General" Valter 1201 points! wins!

10: Palefaux [DEAD END-GAME] 100 points! used his power to maximum effect!

11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't having sex with monkeys" Bobo[DEAD DAY 4] 2 points

12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life [DEAD END-GAME] 0 points, manipulated by worlves

13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane 1600 points!

14: Cheater, who could not cheat death [DEAD NIGHT 1] 80 points, I can't even remember who he was

15: Mark "I'm part of a real boy, now" Ham [DEAD NIGHT 3] 20 points

16: Tanner, who was used as a projectile [DEAD NIGHT 5] 60 points, ah yeah, baby

17: Fifth the Seventeenth 1300 points!

18: Bood "I Was the Inaugural Lynching" War[DEAD DAY 2] 0 points

19: Inane [DECEASED, HANDSOME] 1200 points!

20: Xotes [DEAD DAY 5]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 06:03:19 PM by Inane » Logged

PaleFox
« Reply #295 on: May 30, 2009, 06:05:57 PM »

I just want to ask why people kept going after me specifically? :D

You pinned me to a wall!
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 30, 2009, 06:07:03 PM »

May I request getting to do one of these sometime? I have an awesome idea.
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: May 30, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

Woot! I died first!

I still don't get why my body wasn't searched...

(P.S. I wus da seer, and a cultist)

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: May 30, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »

(P.S. I wus da seer, and a cultist)
No you weren't, silly-billy, you were a Cabalist. Different from the cult Corny Laugh

Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: May 30, 2009, 06:38:22 PM »

I... don't think Xote's Hello Kitty band-aids are going to help us out much right now.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic