Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 12:31:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32065 times)
rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 31, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »

I approached Melly about the token and knew he was up to no good, but then I died before I could tell anyone. I thought it was hilarious how fast we detectives died.

Renton
« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »

I was secretly a monkey.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2009, 10:06:44 AM »

I was apparently the most badass motherfucker in this game.

You suspected me, you DIED. I didn't even have to raise a finger, you fucked with me and you were dead.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 31, 2009, 12:01:00 PM »

I was secretly a monkey.

No kidding?
I was secretly the Capuchin Monkey Skullfucker.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Renton
« Reply #324 on: May 31, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

Oh? That explains that horrid post-mortem headache I had.
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 31, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »

Yes, William I had no idea  Lips Sealed

However, I did suspect you greatly when you first contacted me because I was not actively trying to draw attention to myself and your reasoning seemed quite flimsy to me. The thing was though at that point in the game there weren't a whole lot of people talking with the exception of a core few of us and it made things really difficult to try and discern anything. So, I made the decision to trust you because it was really the only choice I had.

Not to mention the confusion of having three separate cult type organizations which just muddled the hell out of any investigations I did.

A few times I just jumped on the bandwagon to lynch because there were not any solid leads ever.

I suppose silence if a pretty effective weapon Tongue

So, how is it you found out about my PMs for the Cabal?

and is it just me or did it seem that wolves had a lot of powers this time?

oh, and btw, I was the Black Knight, once a game I could effectively kill someone with a single vote from me and I should have used it on you William  Evil

Wow, I guess my silence actually helped me avoid suspicion!

Wow, you are right about that, you posted all of four times the entire game. Next time I swear to god I am going to use my power on whoever is the quietest  Evil
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 01:25:51 PM by skaldicpoet9 » Logged

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 31, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »

I think any werewolf host needs to be a lot more strict towards inactivity. It completely unbalances the game.

Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 31, 2009, 04:48:40 PM »

I went for a ride with my father today. He was shouting about the Kangi clan releasing the Lagun horses onto our land. They said they'd pay us monthly, just as they had with the Kangi. But of course, the Kangi kicked them out because the money didn't cover the trouble.

He said something strange to me that stuck out this morning. That he thinks the old folklore stories, of vampires and such creatures, were a way of describing a certain kind of people. Said the Kangi and Lagun are like vampires. "insidious charmer people, the kind with enough charisma to get anything they want, who can only harm you if you let them into your home. Who then suck your blood dry. In other words, loafers and such folks. Assholes who let themselves into your home and feel entitled to suck you dry."

I talked to a.. I guess to a friend a few nights ago. A woman. The beautiful type. Every time she tried to talk to me before had to give her the cold shoulder. But I guess she finally broke into me. I finally told her of the nightmares I have in the night before I sleep. Stuff I never speak about to people. Something I never talk about to anyone. She was shocked about it. But said it was okay. For the first time in a long time I was able to sleep easy.

All came back last night. With a stinging vengeance.

Saw her today. Talked to her about it. She said, write it all down. Past memories. Bind them to a book and burn them. "Might set you free," she said.

Told her I did that a long time ago. It doesn't work that way. Then I said I don't need anything to set me free. I am free. She just looked at me and said I was in denial.

She was right. I was about to walk away without admitting it. But when I saw the look on her face I took in a deep breath. Said maybe she was right. Maybe there's a stake in my mind that I need to remove.

She said all I need to be free is a silver bullet.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 04:55:44 PM by Smithy » Logged

William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 31, 2009, 11:12:33 PM »

So, how is it you found out about my PMs for the Cabal?

and is it just me or did it seem that wolves had a lot of powers this time?

oh, and btw, I was the Black Knight, once a game I could effectively kill someone with a single vote from me and I should have used it on you William  Evil
I found out about your PMs because I really was a member of the Cabal. Thing is that Jimmykane got to pick 3 players to turn into wolves at the start of the game, and we retained whatever powers and associations we already had.

If you'd used your Black Knight power on me, it would have had no effect - I was immune to all attacks except lynching and wolf kills. I was actually planning that if you seemed like you were about to target one of the wolves, then I would reveal to you that I was a wolf. Then you would waste your kill on me and become effectively neutralized.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 31, 2009, 11:31:26 PM »

WTF

Wow, we humans never had a chance.

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: May 31, 2009, 11:40:29 PM »

You did, but you KILLED ALL YOUR USEFUL PEOPLE! Lips Sealed

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »

Were the wolves mostly inactive, or did they just decide to stay silent and out of people's sights?

jimmykane
Level 0

100% jimmykane, all the time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »

I was keeping silent, I'm a pretty paranoid person and saw holes in most things I considered saying...  Shrug

www.chairmanwow.net/jaf - Exciting radio show, if you're excited about Edinburgh?
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 01, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »

Next game will probably have a rule making sure people post.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 01, 2009, 04:02:49 PM »

I was making sure to post every day, trying to remain helpful, lightly insightful, and supportive but noncommittal.  Of course, that's probably how I would have played anyway if I hadn't been a wolf.
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 01, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »

Were the wolves mostly inactive, or did they just decide to stay silent and out of people's sights?

These are the top five posters post count compared against the werewolf post count:

Melly - 45
Xion - 23
renton - 23
bobo - 15
skaldicpoet9 - 14

=================

fifth - 10
william broom - 8
valter - 8
jimmykane - 4

Not that I am excusing our performance (or my own for that matter), of course we could have done much better and as confusing as it was at first I think that the multiple organizations was a nice addition on Inane's part, if not entirely expected. If anything this game  has made me even more paranoid for the next :D

Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »

I only got to post what? 3 times?  :D

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic