Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 04:51:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32066 times)
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2009, 07:35:30 PM »

Curses! Not Inane, not the brewer! Sweet lord of lords, we'll be out of booze by the week!

Not to mention we may all die! Screamy

I never thought I'd die sober...

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »

We'll survive. It's not like were dwarves! Big Laff

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 07:49:14 PM »

Palefox, that sounds a bit...menacing.

*stretches*

But okay, so we kill each other off, yeah. Just makes easy pickings for the bastard wolves. No, we can't let something silly like that take us out. Can't let this madd'ning situation cloud our judgment. Course we can't just sit around and do nothing either. I propose we take shifts keeping watch at night, in pairs. If wolves are out there someone should see 'em. And if the guards happen to be wolves themselves...well we'll know it was them 'cause someone died on their watch.

Dorian, pull yourself together, man. Can't be lettin' this stuff get to you. Can't be a pussy. Stop being a pussy. We'll get through this shit.

*nods slowly*

Them beasts ain't takin' us without a fight.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 08:18:58 PM »

I need a day or so to mull things over before I start accusing. My cousin's friend was in a similar situation and he said the worst thing to do is start pointin' fingers willy-nilly. People get paranoid 'n shit.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »

We should do anything in our power to gain information about this... this creature!

Werewolf, goodness. And what if there's more than one?

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 08:30:21 PM »

Huge beast covered in fur?! I've always suspected.. but no, they are hairy.. but they are not that large!

Splitting up into groups like that could work, but it could also compound our problems... Plus, the creatures would know about this plan ahead of time, since they are among us now! But I also agree that we should not just run around killing each other off.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »

I agree with Bobo. Seems a good chance that this, or these horrid beasts are among us. Splitting into smaller groups would just give them chance to finish us off even faster and easier.

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »

Just to note, Renton and JimmyKane are with Xotes in the hospital, trapped by the storm. They haven't voluntarily split up.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2009, 09:39:51 PM »

Hm. This is true, Bobo.

But...

Hm.

*fingers beard in thought*

Well, anyone got any ideas as to what we can do before this thing gets out of hand? Before they get the jump on us, that is. This is day one, fellas. We ain't goin' down in a night, and I'd prefer to get something done today if'n that's fine with y'all.

*looks around the room*

Before...one of you...

*clears throat*

Wolves.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2009, 10:47:24 PM »

I would like to be able to do something, but I'm fresh out of leads. I also worry that this creature is actually with the other two in the hospital, though I guess that'd make it too easy for us to know who is was if it actually did something there...

Renton
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »

Fellas! Just callin' in to check. Xotes is 'kay. Lost a lotta blood, leg'll need some good time t' heal but he'll be alright. At least that's what the surgeon says. How long we'll be here, I dun know. Damn storm.
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2009, 02:39:24 AM »

Well, I'm at least glad none of you are in any chance of dieing from the wounds you already have. We'll need all the help we can get to get rid of this menace.
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2009, 03:10:01 AM »

*Rises from deep thought*

My brother, my sisters, I agree with what has been said so far. What with basic human psychology, the moment we start to point fingers, we'll tear each other apart. I myself am going to hold from voting for today, and possibly tomorrow.

We also need to stick together. If we do need to split, it should be in groups of no less than 6, as a werewolf is more than a  match for two grown men.

Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2009, 04:02:24 AM »

Hopefully Xotes will recover soon. He's a good man. He shot a werewolf, you know?

imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2009, 04:40:37 AM »

But are we just going to stand around and do nothing? Are we going to wait for our doom?!

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

genericuser
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2009, 08:21:13 AM »

Dorian, right now we have two choices:

a) To lynch; we will most likely kill an innocent man(roughly 80-85% chance of that happening), and one of us will, at worst, be killed by the beasts.

b) We can wait; sadly, the werewolves will probably get one of us in that case. However, we might be able to gather some clues.

To be blunt; this is pretty much a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation at the moment.

rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2009, 12:51:41 PM »

I knew moving to a place called 'Los Muertos' was a bad idea.

The most suspicious of us is Xotes, but not suspicious enough to warrant a lynching. I'm going to lay low until there' more evidence.

Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »

I'll have to agree with genericuser.  The chance is too high that we'll be lynching somebody innocent.  We need at least a little more to go off of right now.

But if the storm doesn't let up, we could all be trapped in the inn for quite a while...
The prospect of being penned up all night with some terrible beast is almost as horrifying as the fact that we're gonna run out of booze pretty quickly without our brewer.
Renton
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2009, 01:11:20 PM »

How the hell is Xotes suspicious? The thing almost done chewed his damn leg off.
rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2009, 01:16:51 PM »

Actually I feel safer in a smaller, more compressed space- strength in numbers. From what I've heard of werewolves they tend to leave quite a scene, which undoubtedly takes a lot of noise to make. Now it's possible they'd wake a large number of us up and we could stop them.

Xotes does not seem particularly suspicious, he was just the only one at the scene of the crime. My point wasn't that we should be wary of him, though, I was attempting to point out how few leads we have.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic