I'm hosting again! :D It'll be fun, so sign the fuck up.
Werewolf games are fun. Every day you vote to lynch a bastard who may or may not be an abomination. Every night you get torn to shrek.
There's more to it than that, but it's mostly on a game-by-game basis.
THA RULES (mostly copied):
- Each player will be either a human or a werewolf.
- The goal of the humans is to rid their fair town of the nightly horrors that siege it. And the only way they have to do so is through lynching, since all players, including any evil creatures, look perfectly human during the day. Because of that all player are required to vote for who will be lynched at the end of the day.
- All players with special abilities MUST inform me of their intention to use them first. They may not post the use of their powers without my approval.
- During both daytime and nighttime all players are allowed to exchange private messages through the forum's system.
- Werewolf games are games of intrigue. You may speak however you wish during the day on the forum thread on in PM's, including lying, scheming, speaking the truth, etc, and you are encouraged to roleplay for maximum fun. There are restrictions to that, however:
- You MAY NOT use block quotes:
- You MAY NOT edit your posts. There's no problem in posting more than once in a row in order to add something to your previous post, as long as you're not obnoxious about it.
- No matter how you play, you must remain loyal to your current team. Purposely causing harm to other members of your team or yourself to lead to your loss is not allowed.
- Inactivity is not allowed! Being inactive in the game unbalances it against the rest of your team. If you're thinking of participating make sure you have at least some time daily to make a contribution. This is especially true to players with special powers. Inactivity will be penalized.
- Anyone is allowed to signup. For the most part it'll be first-come first-serve, unless there's some specific reason why I wouldn't pick someone. As long as you're a nice guy/gal and haven't been horribly inactive in previous werewolf games it should be okay.
- You're advised to stick to the rules even in your personal PM's to other players. You may message anyone you want, be they known allies or not.
- Cardflip is OFF, but there's stuff in place to keep things moving
- I will always be available to explain any doubts and answer any questions.
for sign up, baby.
18 people.DA LIST:
1: Melly, DA BOSS
2: William "old guy" Broom
3: Xion "not a werewolf" Night
4: Renton, BENEVOLENT DICTATOR
5: generic "unique" user
7: Dorian "Grey" Patterson
8: Rob, possibly Westwood, probably not
9: Paul "The General" Valter
11: Blademaster "Told me he wasn't going to play this round" Bobo
12: Skaldicpoet9, barbarian for life
13: Jimmy "I think his avatar is from Azure Dreams?" Kane
14: Cheater, who cheated on the sign-ups by not bolding or navying
15: Mark "I'm a real boy, now" Ham
16: Tanner, who I forgot to add so now he's farther down in the list than he should be
17: Fifth the Seventeenth
18: Bood "I Was In The War" War