Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1038171 Posts in 41953 Topics- by 33573 Members - Latest Member: kirbasin

September 02, 2014, 01:13:16 AM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 24536 times)
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2009, 03:43:41 AM »

Whoa, PaleFox. What would I have against you? Why do you assume I gonna kill you? I'm frankly shocked that I wasn't a target for them wolves las' night.

But Fifth, I don' understand what makes PaleFox so suspicious. If some unknown party tried to off him, surely the chances are that it wouldn't help the cause of the humans in this 'ere village. It's a lil' far-fetched to assume that somebody attempted to murder him cos he was a bad guy. You see what I mean? Somebody once said somethin' about a Razor that this guy Occam used, and whenever he shaved with it he...I dunno, I don't remember the details. But basically it's silly to make up far-fetched stories.

Actually, a idea did jus' pop into my head. P'raps somebody tried to kill PaleFox to try an' frame me? I dunno. Could be just a wild fancy.

I'm afraid I feel that Bobo oughta go. At best, he's being an unproductive nuisance.

olücĉbelel
imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

imaginationac@msn.com imaginationac1 imaginationac1
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2009, 04:43:55 AM »

Alas, poor Markham... Down with the wolves! Bobo seems suspicious.

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

jimmykane
Level 0

100% jimmykane, all the time.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2009, 09:31:01 AM »

Bobo certainly doesn't seem to be doing himself any favours today, what's his deal?

www.chairmanwow.net/jaf - Exciting radio show, if you're excited about Edinburgh?
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2009, 02:23:59 PM »

I'm not really sure what to think at this point. I don't think PaleFox is guilty, just a little quick to judge. Maybe he was a victim of another party at work besides the wolves, like was suspected before.

I maintain my vote for Bobo, I guess. Nothing much better to go by, and he pisses me off.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
genericuser
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2009, 02:27:22 PM »

Guise, Occam's razor does not really apply here- the wolves are (at worst) as smart as us, and they're actively trying to outsmart us.

My question is: what was the deal with skaldicpoet9? The only thing Xion did was make an awkward joke, and he was nearly killed for doing so. Granted, skaldic withdrew the vote later on, but still, I don't think jokes are a valid reason to kill someone, and IMO skaldic was suspiciously quick to judge in that case.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2009, 02:37:25 PM »

Tonights Speshal
- Bobo - IIII IISkaldicpoet9, Xion, Melly, Tanner, guise, Dorian Patterson, Jimmykane
- Tanner - IWilliam Broom
- Guise - IPalefox
- Palefox - IFifth
- Skaldicpoet9 - Igenericuser
People who we are going to shot: Ji  Yur mom icuser

Everyone's off tha list, sundown in 6-8 hours.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

Dorian is the most suspicious to me, honestly. He's been lurking for the most part of the events of this last half-week, and has only voted on what was already a clear majority for a crazy man after being forced to at gunpoint.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »

Mmm... I think the dolphin man has a point here. Considering I don't have any better leads, and Bobo might just be an annoying prick, I guess I'll go for Dorian as well. It makes sense that the beasts lurking in the shadows would stay that way unless forced to come out thanks to the latest consequence to inactivity in the voting process.

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

I am not the monkey! I AM NOT. I think they revenged on me, us, because of the things to the monkeys. Could not help myself! The fruit was just too delicious, but I kept on planting the trees. The ground is dry, but I dug a hole and then...
stares off into the distance
Only the golden parts did anything, though. Gold shines best in water, but the rust keeps fish from swimming very far.

throws a mysteriously C shaped bit of barbed wire at Melly
YOU KNOW I AM NOT MONKEY!
throws Markham's skull at skaldicpoet
AND YOU WERE WITH ME! So Rob had the last laugh after all. I hope you all see the fire soon, it was the only light I had.

pulls out Zippo lighter and burns finger, cursing
grabs nearby hammer, smashing himself in the face, throwing blood and bits of skull into the nearby crowd

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Noir Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

Staring at Bobo's corpse in disbelief, Valter turns to Xotes and, biting his lower lip, asks Xotes, "Well, what are we going to do now?"
Xotes shakes off the shock, and erases the inn menu in light of Bobo's suicide.

Tonights Speshal
- Accept Bobo's death as todays lynching - none
-
-
-
-
People who we are going to shot: Ji  Yur mom icuser

Checking Bobo's pockets, a token with a barbed wire C on it is found, along with some Polaroid photos of monkeys in suggestive poses.

You can vote as normal, and the day won't end until a single option gets atleast 3 votes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 07:26:38 PM by Inane » Logged

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
PaleFox
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »

I'm still a-votin' for guise and for the lynching, seein' as I was akcherly almost a victim myself I don' plan to sit idly by.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

xionight@live.com Chimera+Gryphon
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2009, 08:17:29 PM »

Shocked

So...
I guess I'll go with the other dudes on Dorian.

imaginationac
Level 2

Makin' games instead of makin' money.

imaginationac@msn.com imaginationac1 imaginationac1
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

The tables have turned, have they? I can easily explain my lack of activity, I suffer from narcolepsy. So, I plead of you, don't ...zzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz

Youtube channel | Charger! Dev Log

William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »

I'll go for Dorian as well. It seems to me that saying hardly anything is a great way to escape attention from the mob. Case in point is Markham - now I know he wasn't a wolf, since he was eaten by wolves, but before that, hardly anyone suspected him, am I right?

I'll accept Tanner's story about his case of the finals. It's an awful disease. But this 'narcolepsy' thing just sounds like a big joke.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 24, 2009, 12:28:25 AM »

*examines the barbed wire 'C'* So Bobo and Cheater... maybe the idea of a cult isn't so farfetched. They might have been the ones to attack PaleFox. Bobo's insanity might also be related to this...

This is all too disturbing.

I'm maintain my vote to Dorian.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic