Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 10:54:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingyellw ninja's extreme zero, comback of jazzuo
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: yellw ninja's extreme zero, comback of jazzuo  (Read 7824 times)
jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 09:44:14 AM »

tetris stile game with numbers where your goal is to make vertical or horizontal rows that add up to zero.

blocks has a number from -3 to 3. A random number apears on top. They fall in certain speed. Figure out quickly where to put it to make a raw add up to 0 or where to put it strategicly for next blocks. Make a large raw to add up to zero to get big scores!!!

there is multiplayer up to 3 players avaiable. Player recieve same numbers, its up to them to choose the strategy to get higher or lower score. You can do this against good AI as well.

download the game

see the screens and play it online on yoyo

play through java + online score table
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 01:49:17 AM by jazzuo » Logged
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:02:48 AM »

Awesome, the Yellow Ninja is back!!!  Kiss

jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 02:43:36 PM »

thx

anyway i hoped this is going to rock the internet...oh it reminds me the presentation by catus about making game and giving birth. Though i think everybody like babies as stupid and ugly they are.

play it play it and play it with friends ot at least against comps
cactus
Makeout King
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »

I played this, and once I got the hang of it I was quite entertained. The yellow ninja effects were pretty awesome. I just hope that I too can become a ninja some day.
Fuzz
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 09:21:56 PM »

Jazzuo, are there downloadable versions of your cellphone games? The online player at the Mo'Minis site doesn't work for me.
jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 01:46:42 AM »

it doesnt work for me either, mominis is all beta and stuff, i would have to give you the editables.... i hope they will make some executable versions or get the games on the site playable soon. I actually got into the distribution with my third game, resds and blues. I dont know why very often the works i find least interesting are most succesfull.

and also now avaiable a version for playing through java with online score table on gmarcade.com

play through java + online score table
Piranha
Level 1

capital z

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 12:10:53 PM »

I love both you and this game jazzuo.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic