Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 09:22:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoSuper Cock Blockers [FINISHED] [NSFW]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Super Cock Blockers [FINISHED] [NSFW]  (Read 120897 times)
kessler
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2009, 10:06:10 AM »

Man I love the graphics. I like the animation of the lady riding the mans back. I can't play the game right now I am at work. Later I have to give it a try Congratulations on making giggle and snicker.  :D
Noah
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

Hey guys, thought I'd leave a comment to say congrats on 4th place!
And I'd really love to thank you all for giving me and my mates an incredibly fun game to break out at LANs (additional to GG2), though some of our friends might need a little convincing before they'll let us take advantage of them in the name of competition.
I don't have anything constructive to say really, but I'll re-iterate that your work is extremely appreciated.
Keep it up, guys.
fishmatt
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2009, 11:19:34 PM »

Hey guys, thought I'd leave a comment to say congrats on 4th place!
And I'd really love to thank you all for giving me and my mates an incredibly fun game to break out at LANs (additional to GG2), though some of our friends might need a little convincing before they'll let us take advantage of them in the name of competition.
I don't have anything constructive to say really, but I'll re-iterate that your work is extremely appreciated.
Keep it up, guys.

Thanks for the props! We're glad you guys like it
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2010, 04:07:43 PM »

I am terribly sorry for bumping this ancient thread, but I have some important news!  I've dusted off this game and it has received a small update.  The netcode is a little better and the ridiculous desyncs seem to be gone.  The jumpy position updates have been worked on.  I'm still not satisfied with it, but there's now an auto-update when a new version is released.

I have noticed that it has been downloaded on the current host on average of 100 times per month over the last 10 months and this thread is the biggest referral for that, hence my posting this update.

The game can now be found at http://www.supercockblockers.com/

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic