Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411487 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 12:13:52 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoEdmund [NSFW & FINISHED]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: Edmund [NSFW & FINISHED]  (Read 190671 times)
MultiPigeon
Level 0

Executive Walrus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 08:22:47 AM »

Best title ever

I was hoping you would drop by.

My creative side is as big as my lazy side.
The possessor of many ideas.
The accomplisher of few.
mirosurabu
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 12:07:47 PM »

The name doesn't say it all. I was hoping for a game featuring naked Edmund McMillen. I am disappointed now. (not really)
sereneworx
Level 10

What a terrific duvet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 01:40:43 AM »

This looks awesome. Wonderful aesthetic.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »

Edmund the name is just because, "the rapist" is really kinda blunt and generic, so we decided to name it after the rapist in the game, Edmund.

Just did a mammoth weekend of work off the booze and got the game to a point where its almost ready to rock, ill try n post a build after work in the coming days, ahhh shit like a week left, and ive been slack too  Crazy .  Roomtone has been grinding down the audio lists and its all coming together really nicely, hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

Edmund
Back in Black
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 01:51:40 PM »

Edmund the name is just because, "the rapist" is really kinda blunt and generic, so we decided to name it after the rapist in the game, Edmund.

Just did a mammoth weekend of work off the booze and got the game to a point where its almost ready to rock, ill try n post a build after work in the coming days, ahhh shit like a week left, and ive been slack too  Crazy .  Roomtone has been grinding down the audio lists and its all coming together really nicely, hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

Best title ever
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 02:28:19 PM »

Best title ever

Indeed  Grin

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 04:47:39 PM »

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:59:15 PM by Farmergnome » Logged

Aquin
Level 10

Aquin is over here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »

Damn, that's like a million points for style right there!

Geebus, I seriously...wow.  That was pretty something alright.  WTF

I'd write a devlog about my current game, but I'm too busy making it.
edmundito
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 06:03:47 PM »

Oh, that's so nice you named it after me... sorta. ¬¬
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:08:55 PM by edmundito » Logged
Anthony Flack
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2009, 06:40:22 PM »

The polite thing to do would be to reciprocate, and change your name to "The Rapist".

Currently in development: Cletus Clay
fishmatt
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 07:00:36 PM »

Man, that's moody.
Spincut
Level 1

Playing the games you make

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 11:08:23 PM »

This game scares me.

I uh, can't wait to play it?
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 04:13:47 AM »

I probably wouldn't be able to play this. Video was a good heads up. Thanks. Also sorry. 'Cause you've put a bunch of work into it.
Kekskiller
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 05:00:47 AM »

WTF
This is so cruel. I don't want to play this game. Video games should show what could be, but not what in fact is.

Hand Thumbs Down Left
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 01:11:14 PM »

WTF
This is so cruel. I don't want to play this game. Video games should show what could be, but not what in fact is.

Hand Thumbs Down Left

I can make my game whatever I want it to be about.

That being said, I totally understand for those who are turned off by the video, but lets just say theres more to it than just whats on the video, its not a game where you just rape things, infact rape is such a small percentage of the game.  Compound (guy who did the music and helped me with the design bits) and I have sort of built the game knowing only a small portion of the public would actually play it, but hopefully you guys give it a shot for the experience.

Ill upload it today with any luck.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:25:34 PM by Farmergnome » Logged

sereneworx
Level 10

What a terrific duvet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »

woah, man. Everything about this, the music, graphics, sound effects, come together to create a very realistic and stylistic...something.

Horrible, but also excellently well made.
SkyBox
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »

I must say I'm really put off by this and the thread. Most people in here seem to have a very blasé or even humorous attitude toward this subject matter.

I'm not saying that games shouldn't include any subject matter the creator feels is appropriate, I just think it creates a poor environment (on the forum) to have it greeted with this levity.

With all that said it looks like it'll have great design and I will play it when it's released.
Aquin
Level 10

Aquin is over here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »

I'm REALLY surprised I don't see this kind of outrage in MY thread.

I'm really wondering what the difference is in terms of morality here.  I don't see how he's any more offensive.  Undecided

I'm not willing to judge your game based on a trailer.  I want the whole schebang!

I'd write a devlog about my current game, but I'm too busy making it.
cactus
Makeout King
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »

Too much for me. Several people I know have been raped, so I wouldn't want to play a game where you beat and then rape women, and I personally don't think other people should play games like this either.

There are tons of idiots out there who has rape fetishes, and playing games like this could spawn more of them.

It's a pity though, because the game has very nice graphics, good sounds and seems atmospheric. Good job on that Hand Thumbs Up Left Tongue
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »

woah, man. Everything about this, the music, graphics, sound effects, come together to create a very realistic and stylistic...something.

Horrible, but also excellently well made.

Thanks dude Smiley

I must say I'm really put off by this and the thread. Most people in here seem to have a very blasé or even humorous attitude toward this subject matter.

I'm not saying that games shouldn't include any subject matter the creator feels is appropriate, I just think it creates a poor environment (on the forum) to have it greeted with this levity.

With all that said it looks like it'll have great design and I will play it when it's released.

Sorry you feel that way, but like I said, the video doesn't represent the game entirely, but this competition does have adult elements, my tag has NSFW VIDEO on the top, and you clicked it, if you dont like it, just leave the thread im not forcing you to post or view my game.

On that note, rape is pretty serious hey, im not trying to glorify it in anyway and 100 percent agree to this "lol rape" attitude is kinda lame.

Too much for me. Several people I know have been raped, so I wouldn't want to play a game where you beat and then rape women, and I personally don't think other people should play games like this either.

There are tons of idiots out there who has rape fetishes, and playing games like this could spawn more of them.

It's a pity though, because the game has very nice graphics, good sounds and seems atmospheric. Good job on that Hand Thumbs Up Left Tongue

Like I said, when I started this post, part of my inspiration was dating a rape victim, but I understand.

I'm REALLY surprised I don't see this kind of outrage in MY thread.

I'm really wondering what the difference is in terms of morality here.  I don't see how he's any more offensive.  Undecided

I'm not willing to judge your game based on a trailer.  I want the whole schebang!

Game will be uploaded whenever Compound is online and says "all okay" to the audio, as far as the game it was finished start of the week, ive just been making vids. As for why people are getting offended, no idea.

Well I have a idea, but when I take a step back and look at it, its not that bad, its not even a big deal.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic