Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:59:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoSheets [FINISHED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sheets [FINISHED]  (Read 9779 times)
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2009, 12:21:02 AM »

Am I too late? I'm here to claim the prize to the least interactive game in the competition...

Play Sheets updated or compo version (Flash)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:33:09 AM by agj » Logged

SteGriff
Level 0

SƟ3:UK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 02:44:58 AM »

I expected it to be less interactive than you made it. It was cool, if not a little obtuse with it's estimations of how people converse.

It made me laugh a few times, though. Possibly due to the above feature, but the lack of sensitivity in the default answer further down a path which I initiated sensitively was frustrating.

I like the style.

I wanna make robots.
Hima
Level 4

OM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 03:50:18 AM »

I really like this,great game!:coffee:

The length is just right, I think considering there is no graphic but text. I wish there were more choices and path I could choose,though.

agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 10:07:15 PM »

Added a screenshot, mostly for Derek, as there's obviously not a lot to show.

The game was going to be a bit longer (wider tree) and with at least one somewhat interesting feature that would have set it apart from other 'choose your own adventure' stuff, but I ran out of time (of which I had little, to begin with, as you can all tell). I may release an upgraded version 1.1 in the future.

I even came up with this great idea for an educational game about additive and substractive color theory (well, mostly an interesting design for a puzzle game, don't know how useful the actual content would be), for which I didn't have the time, though I like it enough that I'll save it for another time.

sergiocornaga
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 02:42:14 AM »

This game insta-kills every browser I've tried it on (Firefox, IE) as soon as I click at "this game is intended for mature players". It's probably just my computer...

EDIT: It's almost certainly my computer, and I feel a reboot will probably resolve the issue. I'll get back to you on that.

EDIT 2: Confirmed. Played the game, was interesting.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 04:12:31 AM by sergiocornaga » Logged
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 10:20:03 AM »

That's when the MP3 plays. Maybe my game is not compatible with older versions of Flash? Could you tell me what version you have installed in that computer?

Acid
Level 1

A ninja is you!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »

I loved it and got every ending. Smiley

From the description you make it seem like the player has no control over what happens but it was pretty fun reading everything.
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 12:38:50 AM »

It most likely is the least interactive game in the competition, though, right? I'm glad some people liked it.

It's been updated. Somewhat major changes, but none of the pre-existing script was changed.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic