Hi to all.
By courtesy of GFXPoll we have published a litte poll at Covert Warfare web: www.clandestineworks.com/blog
. Registration is not needed. You only need to click over your opinion. Thanks a lot!
You can select more than one option if you want.
The options are:
I would like more levels to play: i am not interested in designing new levels but i have played the tutorial levels and i would play new levels.
I would prefer a multiplayer mode: I would like to play in multiplayer modo, against a friend locating on the scenary my owns units: tanks, gun turrets, facilities…
I would like another graphic style: The graphic style of Covert Warfare is too special. I would like a graphic style more conventional.
The game is too boring for me: I don’t like this game. (Do you have a suggestion? please here).
We need some feedback for last updates:
Free trial Updated (version 1.1):
- Higher resolution support (1280 x 1024): looks fantastic
- Simplified tutorial
- New FX: Auto-zoom
- Artillery support
- 20” slowmotion time for new levels
- Cannons range adjusted
- Better visibility of cursor.
- HUD improvements
- Some bugs corrected (sound system)
New Update (version 1.2):
- Weapon auto-select: when accidentally you point to a terretrial enemy unit with Stinger selected, Hydra, Hellfire or cannons will be automatically selected
- Improved Apache maneuverability
- Occasional Apache loss of control corrected.
- Improved enemy units rendering system
- New enemy unit: large transportation unit
- New enemy unit class: gun boat
- New FX - Scenario explosions
- New FX - Smoke columns
- New FX - Wind
- Menu FX selectionable level
- Free trial scenario size limits extended to 2500 x 2000
- Better ‘range check red-line’ visibility
- Improved scanner rendering system
- Some bugs corrected
Thanks a lot!