Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsText the HallsThe Escape of Santa
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Escape of Santa  (Read 13460 times)
Spincut
Level 1

Playing the games you make

View Profile WWW
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »

You are Santa, it's Christmas Eve, and you must escape this prison! They've taken your sleigh, your presents...even your reindeer! Carefully traverse this odd dungeon whilst collecting your valuables, then escape so that you can deliver your presents!

...okay, actually, you're Brian Cooper, a mental patient at the Yongian Home for the Mentally Damaged. And seriously, you try to pull this every year, so the orderlies know to be on the lookout for your shenanigans. So somehow, you have to convince them that you're NOT acting like Santa while at the same time collecting what you need to.

BUT YOU ARE SANTA! You have to escape, for every little child's sake! First, however, you need to collect:

-Your suit
-Your beard (somehow they stole that too)
-Your sleigh
-Some presents
-Your bag
-Your reindeer

Then, you have to find a place to launch from!

Good luck, Santa, we're all counting on you!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So that's the premise! I toyed around with several ideas before I decided to focus on this one. The others had some promise, but I felt this was the best. Hopefully I'll start working on it today, after going through more of Inform's tutorials.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »

that sounds interesting

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic