Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 07:19:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAssemblee: Part 1Stroms 3D and 2D assets [Update XI , Nov 28][Link Fixed]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Stroms 3D and 2D assets [Update XI , Nov 28][Link Fixed]  (Read 26906 times)
Strom
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 06:38:42 PM »

I was like meh and then I saw your 3D tileset. Oh please make a full roguelike set or something with that style. I'd be the happiest man alive for about ten minutes.

Stay tuned, update will be here soon. Gentleman

See my Assemblee 2009 2D and 3D work Here. My A Game By Its Cover compo entry Journal of Shikoku.
JamesGecko
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 06:57:17 PM »

I was like meh and then I saw your 3D tileset. Oh please make a full roguelike set or something with that style. I'd be the happiest man alive for about ten minutes.

That would indeed be amazing. There was also some guy in Oddball's tread (I think?) who was talking about generating 3D graphics from that stuff. There is potential for a mindblowing lo-fi 3D roguelike with some combination and manipulation of these assets.
SteGriff
Level 0

SƟ3:UK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »

The blocks (soil etc) are VERY Minecraft. Did that come into it?
Also, the general modelling style reminded me of Serious Sam.

I likes its.

I wanna make robots.
Strom
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 04:38:57 PM »

The blocks (soil etc) are VERY Minecraft. Did that come into it?

Yes , minecraft was an inspiration for the blocky style.

See my Assemblee 2009 2D and 3D work Here. My A Game By Its Cover compo entry Journal of Shikoku.
LeFishy
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »

That would indeed be amazing. There was also some guy in Oddball's tread (I think?) who was talking about generating 3D graphics from that stuff. There is potential for a mindblowing lo-fi 3D roguelike with some combination and manipulation of these assets.

Yeah I've just been thinking about ripping Oryx's stuff into voxelly type objects and seeing how it goes. Not sure what I'll be doing yet though.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 02:27:50 PM »

check the downlod link plz

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Deli168
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 12:10:56 AM »

Hi, i know its a "bit" old topic but i need to contact the author about his tile set. I love it and i would like to use it in my smartphone game.

I tried man email, but no response. Maybe someone knows another mail address for him?

Thanks a lot!
deli

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic