For all the negative AND positive comments The LaCoGeSSta Research
got we have decided to make a LaCoGeSSta II! =D
This'll be our Devlog but also a place for suggestions! We really want your opinion, so as to make this an awesome game!
You can also check out the forum post on Sir-realism.com's forum but it'll mostly say the same as this thread:http://sir-realism.com/blog/?page_id=165/games/the-lacogessta-research-iiList of things planned for LaCoGeSSta II:
- 50 experiments! (Not counting the random levels)
- 3 Undo's per level!
- Newb Proof! (Meaning the following: When you fly out of the game area, an auto level-reset will take place within 3 seconds of meaningless flying. Also a lot of buttons will be added during the puzzles, allowing users for quick navigating, and the menu/options screen will be controlled with a mouse, due to players saying they didn't understand the menu.)
- New objects! (Meaning 2 new creature types, but ALSO a Torch, lighting your creature on fire, and a Wormhole! O.o)
- Level Editor!
- Timer! (For highscores and such)
- Extra BONUS Modes! (E.g. eating as many creatures as you can on a 100×100 grid with only 1 minute to go)
- 3 Viewing Modes (Normal view, Zoomed out a bit and the OverView)Soooo, if you want to see anything else in this game, please please please tell us! =DHere's a link to LaCoGeSSta 1 on Sir-Realism.com: http://sir-realism.com/lacogessta.php