It's BirdyWorld, a collaborative Zelda-like!
The world starts out blank, and is created by the players as they explore it. And it's all stored online, so everything you make becomes part of everybody else's experience.
DownloadThis version was finished before the deadline, and should be the one to be judged.
OrPost-competition updated downloadThis version has been updated after the deadline, and includes a few extra things that didn't get finished in the previous version.
Major changes in the updated version:
- Improved map with store icons
- Info shop, for player and dungeon whereabouts
- Warp shop, for easy travel between warps
- Various bugfixes regarding strife levels and enemy placement
- Fixed capacity for multiple worlds
- Strife check icon now lights up if there's treasure on the screen
- Strife system modified; may make adventure 1 seem a little unusual
- Yet more bugfixes
Assets made by:
Bob le Moche
I have armed Nooks' bird with dbb's weaponry, and he is ready to run through a Zelda/Golvellius-style land of tocky's tiles.
I have some grand plans, but I may end up running into my own technical limitations.
At very least, you'll get an armed bird runnin' around.