Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411596 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 10:18:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Game Artist for Android / Iphone game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Game Artist for Android / Iphone game  (Read 882 times)
jemchicomac
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 11, 2012, 03:02:51 PM »

Hi all,

its Antonio, from jemchicomac (www.jemchicomac.com)

We have developed our first game, Crazy Belts and we are looking for an artist delivering final art to the game. It is a pure 2d puzzle/action game and I'm looking visuals with this two references in mind (although artist can propose their own style, anything around cartoon style is needed) :

http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/cut-the-rope/id380293530?mt=8
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jump-and-fly/id431058929?mt=8

I need a graphic artist covering:

- Game Menu (Four screens, with usual buttons on play, select level...) + UI Widgets (buttons, modal windows...) and UI interface for in-game
- Characters Designs, Spritesheet/Animation. Six caracters, with few animations. The characters are different kinds of luggage you need to handle as player. They do not walk,nor jump or speak. I only need small animations bringing them into live. Movement is 100% handled in box2d. We can say that the characters are live but passive.
- Game intro. brief animation between game menu and actual gameplay
- Game elements. Design of several platforms and other moving parts that moves controled by the player and handled in box2D but are not animated (conveyor belts, boards and other stuff)
- Backgrounds. One generic background + 6 illustration on landscapes of cities (New York, London, Peking, Sydney and Madrid). Each city shall be shaded for sunrise, afternoon and night
- Other downloadable goodies and in-game contents: 6 illustrations of characters (the luggage owners) reusing backgrounds (no animation, just the still illustrations with the background cities behind)
- Arrange some of previous contents to be reused on website and other promo materials

Launchdate: mid dec 2012
Collaboration timespan: from "go!" from both sides, finishing by mid November. I would need continuous delivery of material->feedback->new material->internal game release cycles no more than 1-3 days per cycle

I've a demo of the game and a full detailed brefing of the above available for you to evaluate.

jemchicomac is an indie game studio based in Madrid, Spain launching its first game Crazy Belts
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic