Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 06:11:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsI Live Underground
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: I Live Underground  (Read 20877 times)
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2010, 08:34:28 PM »

I tried to make a jump level, but when I tested it, it deleted a couple of my elevators. Cry (It also moved a turret over a couple squares and turned it around.)
BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »

How's this game coming along?
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »

T_T

there shall be no more of this madness!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:51:42 PM by Droqen » Logged

droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2019, 04:34:27 PM »

This is kinda ridiculous, but I want to revisit ILU conceptually. For a while I've been considering the design of a sort of dungeon keeper-like game where you're designing levels, but it's also this sorta dungeon-ecosystem you're managing. And then I remembered this game.

Key to the design is that the player isn't really the level designer, but you should feel that way and be capable of impacting the level design if you want -- ultimately though you're designing levels primarily for some other purpose than your exploration of them.

The tower-defense-lite design of ILU bubbled up again. So after I'm done with my SSP port/possible sequel maybe I'll try to pick this project up again. In some form. The name and imagery are still good to me, but the source is lost to time and maybe the pixels are, too.

edit :: god. forums. it's been too long. sorry i revived this. i mean i'm not that sorry, i wanted to revive the decade-old conversation, but now i'm not sure what to do with the first post.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic