Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411637 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58449 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 05:07:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsPuzzleScript Level Designer Needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PuzzleScript Level Designer Needed  (Read 476 times)
Elwood Sharit
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2014, 11:32:29 PM »

Already posted this on the PuzzleScript forums but I'll copy pasta here to see if I can get any leads. :3

Quote from: Elwood Sharit
So I've finished or very nearly finished (98% completed, still some small features I may add and one tiny graphical bug, also may get an artist to touch up the sprite work) my first PuzzleScript game.
It is titled Gloves and Boots or G&B for short. The mechanics seem to be pretty engaging and there's enough variation to create quite a number of levels before they become stale, I believe. I just need someone who is willing to help with level design as it is very time consuming as I'd like to ensure each level be fairly unique and enjoyable to the player. As it stands I only have 3 levels currently designed and one of them is more of a showcase of all the game's features. I'd prefer someone who has experience with designing puzzles and could offer some proof of that, in puzzlescript or elsewhere.

I hate to sound overprotective but this is my baby at the moment and I want to be cautious with it. The work haul is going to be size-able I want to release with 100~150 levels. (The number in honor of Chip's Challenge's level count, this was my first favorite puzzler and seeing 150 levels a child really blew my mind.)

http://i.imgur.com/qS1v4JA.gif

Here is a gif below to showcase the basic mechanics of the game, the current version has a few more features than shown. Please if you are interested post below and tell me a bit about yourself and why you think you'd make a good choice. Again, I hate the depersonalize of a screening process but I want someone who can commit to a 50~75 level work load, without dropping interest or making levels too similar in feel.

If you have any questions send me a PM, or check this thread as they may have already been answered.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:26:39 AM by Elwood Sharit » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic