Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411634 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: wcored

May 13, 2024, 08:19:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsAnyone want to participate in the UPCOMING Nitrome GameJam with me?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone want to participate in the UPCOMING Nitrome GameJam with me?  (Read 1025 times)
skittlefuck
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2014, 05:56:28 AM »

Any of you peeps wanna team up and make a game for the upcoming Nitrome Jam!? This would be the first time that I would be entering a jam, so I thought it would be a great learning experience (whether the game gets finished or not... hopefully it does get finished). I can't program, but I can push a bit of pixels (though, I'm not the best animator) and help with game design (or I could be your rubber duck!) Durr...?.

The rules don't specify how many people can work on the game, so I'm not necessarily looking for just one person (yeah, let's get 100 people to make one simple game!)

Here's the page for more info http://www.nitrome.com/jam/info/

The jam theme will announced on June the 2nd, just trying to get a bunch of people before it's too late (so do take your time in considering collaborating).

And note: if anyone does think about collaborating, I should warn you in advance that I've never "completed" a game (but that's probably because all the games I've wanted to make were like Dwarf Fortress, but with awesome pixel art and floating islands and stuff) so I may be more or less bordering on newby-ness :S

edit: We're good for programmers now. All we need is someone for music and sound so we can be prepared.

edit: found all the peeps I need.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 01:05:21 PM by skittlefuck » Logged

NicolaiGD
Level 0

Might be making games

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 06:41:03 AM »

I'm interested. Sent you an e-mail Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic