Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411641 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58449 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 01:05:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2-D Creature Concept Artist looking for Project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2-D Creature Concept Artist looking for Project  (Read 1071 times)
callmedoc
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2014, 01:24:10 PM »

Thank you kindly for taking the time. As specified in the title I am a creature concept artist whom is most passionate especially in concerns to the development of antagonistic or alternatively passive Monsters/beings in my work. This has played host for a small sum of previous projects I have taken part in as well including current works such as assistance in designs concerning the upcoming platformer collect-a-thon A Hat In Time.

I have also been requested of in area's of environment design, weaponry and clothes detail  as well however I whole fully acknowledge that in my personal appeal I find less desire to work in such areas as they do not grasp my interest and in a sense dampen the quality of my work. If you are looking for a passionate and dedicated Artist for creature work whether it falls under the line of kid friendly or more morbidly obscene then hopefully I can be your guy.

Below of course are a few examples of my work. For further interests or examples you can also browse my tumblr page http://shane-frost.tumblr.com/

If interested please do message myself privately or feel free to leave a nudge at my email [email protected]

Once more I do thank you for your time and look forward to any considerations. 

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic