Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411609 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 09, 2024, 11:05:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessBusiness Cooperation with Indie Game Developers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Business Cooperation with Indie Game Developers  (Read 1016 times)
Kerry
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2011, 09:45:36 PM »

The reason why we wanna do cooperation with Indie Game Developers

Nobody can deny that there are so many good indie games which even act better than the games that developed by big game companies, maybe the game engines or the graphics are not that better than big games. Just like Angry Bires, Limbo, etc.

Some of indie game developers are not that lucky to be famous (or game can not be known by the world), because you don't have the resource/chance to make it well known.

And now we are offering you a chance to make your games famous(but do notice that it is just a chance, we don't promise that it will be famous).

What we can offer?

In our plan, there are two ways:

1, Short term promotion with 10 - 15 days. We will help you to gather more than 1 million impression about the ADS on our partners, and will surely bring about more than 100 thousands views to the page where we put your game details or sales on.

And this project is closed to be online within one or two days. I will announce it once online.

2, Long term promotion. There will be a platform for you to put your indie games on, keep selling your indie games all the time. All game players will choose if your games meet their requirements.

But this project still needs time to be verified and developed.

Do notice: We won't ask you pay anything for the promotion. You aren't required to pay cash deposit as collateral. As a platform, we just ask for revenue share. It means, when you are selling your games on our sites, we will transfer our users to you, and you will lose nothing.

What we can get?

We will get two things during promoting your indie games.

1, Of course the revenue share. You will be quite sure about that.

2, The chance to get the possibility to be well known. If there is a game like Angry Birds among our partners, and it turns to famous, people will know that this game is promoted by our company. And then, more developers and game players will join us. Finally our platform will also be famous.

Our Promoting resources

We do have several promoting resources. If we want, there will be about 800 thousands impressions each day. And more importantly, about 30% impressions are coming from gamers.

I am quite sorry that I can't tell you what exactly resources are, however, we do have those resources no matter you believe or not.

Our Superiority

You, the indie game developers, may have already realized that you can hardly be known no matter on Steam or other game platforms, because there are quite a lot games on their lists, people can hardly find your games. You have no chance to even make player a trial through Steam or other game platform.

But we are different. Because at present, we are new. We have little games to promote at present. So if you join us, you will have big chance to make your games known by game players. And we are just focusing on good indie games instead of those famous games like COD, FIFA or something like that. Just exactly like investment companies, offering money and resources to the small companies which have bright future.

Well, after read these issues, I guess you may have your own opinions about my words. Just reply this thread, or email us, I'd like to hear what you are suggesting on this.

Email: [email protected]

Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »

Visited your site in the hopes of finding some info that wasn't incredibly vague. This is what I found:

Other Various Marketing Ways
It is why we are able to guarantee you 1,000,000 impressions. Gmarketing is able to advertise your game by various marketing resources, including a game boosting software with hundreds of thousands of users and some other famous PC optimizing softwares with over 100 million users.

This is so incredibly vague it's almost funny. Why aren't you naming any of these "various marketing resources", "game boosting software" and "PC optimizing software"?

EDIT: And...

Video Game Forums is the world's top game platform for gamers to purchase games
at discounted prices, check latest game news, share gaming experience, make friends, etc.

I mean, really? Undecided
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:21:32 PM by Christian Knudsen » Logged

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
Bishop
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 01:51:03 AM »

I struggled to really get what happens. Will you be advertising on your forums? It says their is only 6,276 active members on there.
nico
Level 0

is swigging some strong dwarven ale

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 03:05:04 AM »

You sound like you have no concept about the relative value of what you are offering, you have no clue about the people you are offering it to, and you write like a robot.

Marketing fail.

This .. is .. Tiggit!    ( games | download | forum | blog )
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic