Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411607 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 06:52:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessPlaytomic's got Android and C++ support now!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Playtomic's got Android and C++ support now!  (Read 1019 times)
beno
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »

Hi guys,

For those who don't know me I'm Ben, for the last couple years I've been slaving away on a little site called Playtomic which does game analytics and a bunch of services.

We just released our Android and C++ APIs at last!  This is on top of our existing APIs for Flash, HTML5, Unity3d and Objective C ~ we're aiming to support pretty much anything that people are building games on and we're a big step closer now.

Check it out, feedback is always welcome.

Ben

Playtomic: Open source game backend | API documentation | Server setup
Klaim
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 04:08:40 AM »

Hi,

can I ask why the pricing table only mention casual games? What if I'm making a hardcore RTS and want to use your tool?

What I mean is, since when analytics should be used only in casual games or Facebook or stuff games?

beno
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:04:09 AM »

Everything that the system currently does is free and staying free, you can use it in any sort of game you want although the current stuff is most useful for casual games.  The pricing page is a bit of an antique, it dates back to when Playtomic was just me and I was hoping to make some paid plans although we have a larger and more clear vision now.

We have some paid stuff specifically for bigger mobile and social games that we're working on - events where you can attach any data you want and then construct your own reports against them or export the data to run your own analysis for companies that have the man and computing power to do that:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 12:06:25 PM by beno » Logged

Playtomic: Open source game backend | API documentation | Server setup
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic