Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411581 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 09:35:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosExperienced Professional Programmer Looking for Contracts
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Professional Programmer Looking for Contracts  (Read 917 times)
Xienen
Level 3

Greater Good Games

View Profile WWW
« on: May 19, 2013, 06:40:00 AM »

My name is Dayle Flowers. I have worked on a number of projects utilizing various languages, platforms, and technologies: C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, UnrealScript, ActionScript, and PHP/JavaScript/jQuery/HTML5 on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, PS3, WiiU, and Web utilizing Unreal Engine 2.5, Unreal Engine 3, UDK, Unity, Source, Gamebryo, and various custom built engines.

I have over 10 years of professional game development experience, as well as an additional 5 years of personal game development experience prior to that.  I currently have 5 shipped titles under my belt: Killing Floor (C++/UnrealScript), Red Orchestra 2 (C++/UnrealScript),

(ported using Java/C++), Q.U.B.E. on Mac (ported using Objective-C/C++), and my own game written from scratch in C++ using straight OpenGL/OpenAL called Break Blocks for Windows and Mac, which I later ported to iOS.  I also wrote a persistent stat, achievement, and leaderboard database for Break Blocks utilizing PHP and mySQL.

After developing a Steamworks integration for Unity called the Community Express SDK, I've recently jumped head first into Unity game development.  I'm currently developing It Hungers(willing to share a beta build of the game upon request) and performing the position of "Software Architect" on a Unity/iPad contract with Thrust.

I have also been contracted to work on a number of shipped iPhone apps: Bluff Mobile (Objective-C/JavaScript/jQuery/HTML5), ASCCP Mobile (Objective-C), zPaper (Objective-C/JavaScript), and Fight Mobile (Objective-C/JavaScript/jQuery/HTML5).  And shipped Android apps: AccuWeather (Java), Bluff Mobile (Java/JavaScript/jQuery/HTML5), ASCCP Mobile (Java), and Fight Mobile (Java/JavaScript/jQuery/HTML5).  Additionally, I have been contracted on a number of unreleased iPhone/Android projects, a few of which utilized OpenGL ES.

I also have extensive ActionScript experience.  I was recently contracted to work on a Flash/Scaleform Social Media Command Center video wall for AT&T.  Prior to that, I had developed a number of little unreleased game projects which served to create a solid foundation for me to be able to work on a project as massive as the video wall.

More details and contact information can be found at http://www.dayleflowers.com
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:04:22 PM by Xienen » Logged

Xienen
Level 3

Greater Good Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 11:03:05 PM »

I've got a couple of contracts wrapping up soon, so I'm starting to look for new work.  Just drop me a line: http://www.dayleflowers.com

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic