Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58441 Members - Latest Member: Amit Kumar

May 02, 2024, 10:21:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED]  (Read 1989 times)
Eponasoft
Level 0

PC Engine Developer

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2010, 09:08:25 PM »

Eponasoft is looking for a character artist for our in-production fantasy platform RPG. This is a profit-share-based paid position. The job is expected to last approximately four months (from now until April 2011), and will involve working on various animated sprites under very specific restrictions. Eponasoft is offering a 25% profit share on all sales of the product, which is currently scheduled to be released in July 2011. Interested applicants, please send an inquiry to dave at eponasoft dot com, and please be sure to send a watermarked example of your work.

You can see the current progress of our production at our website. We are also likely to release more prototype builds to the public; one has already been released on another forum.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 12:04:43 PM by Eponasoft » Logged

Eponasoft develops commercial PC Engine games.
Eponasoft
Level 0

PC Engine Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 12:05:12 AM »

Update: We have found a character artist but are now in the market for a background artist. We can offer a 10% profit share for a sole tile artist for this production. Same contact details as per the original post. We have also released a prototype of the current game engine to the public.

Eponasoft
Level 0

PC Engine Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 08:25:23 PM »

Update: We have released a working game demo on our site. It's more than a mere tech demo but it's not quite a finished game; it's playable but not complete. Many of the new pixels were drawn by myself, but we're still open to applicants; I have enough work with coding to do the art as well.

Eponasoft
Level 0

PC Engine Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »

As of now, we are no longer looking for a pixel artist. I will do all of the pixeling myself. This position is now closed.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic