Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411634 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: wcored

May 13, 2024, 07:06:04 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingStellar Forces
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Stellar Forces  (Read 892 times)
SteveSmith
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:07:41 AM »

Hi indie-fans,

I'd like to present my own effort to you all: a turn-based multi-player strategy game called Stellar Forces.  I've been working on it for about a year now and has a small community playing it.  As people here will appreciate, when you create something, it's difficult to look at it through the eyes of a new player and anticipate what their reaction might be.

It's a casual turn-based game; once you've registered and joined a game (or created a game for another player to join), you are sent an email when it's your turn.  You then crank up the client and take your turn; you control a squad, and depending what the mission objective is, must probably kill the enemy or destroy some installation or whatever.

There are over 40 missions, and apart from the single-player practise mission, all are against another human player (making victory far more satisfying!) as well as a range of weapons and equipment.  There are also lots of factors to take into account: line-of-sight, noise, opportunity fire etc...  I've also set up forums and a wiki.  Hopefully it should all be relatively straight-forward, but then it's difficult for me to say!

Anyway, any and all comments are much appreciated!

Thanks for your time,

Steve

Sample screenshot:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic