Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411587 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 07:47:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking for 3D Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for 3D Artist  (Read 573 times)
Code_Assassin
Level 5

freedom

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2013, 04:37:07 PM »

Hey there,

I am currently looking for a 3D artist to help with a project of mine. I did have an artist that was working with me but unfortunately IRL situations took him away from the project, and I didn't want to continue developing the project without developing the projects mood and art-style.

I'm a student - so I would, preferably , like to work with someone who has a modest amount of time on their hands and doesn't work at a too slow of a pace. I'd also like to work with someone who can maintain email dialogues and can communicate with Google Talk, Skype, or anything of the sort.

The game is a 2.5D platformer which tells the story of a series of shapes that must work together in order to survive in a dangerous and unknown world. I have plans to develop the game beyond this - such as giving the player in-game decisions that would potentially affect the plot and relations with other characters. I am also thinking about implementing some sort of multiplayer feature.

I made this game in a month for a competition - and even though it didn't place .. I've received feedback from lots of individuals that makes me believe that this game has potential. Here are some screenshots:

Title Screen

Narraration Screen

One of the levels

Level with Previous Artist's Art

I was fortunate enough for a Youtuber named Wes, who really enjoyed my prototype, to do a Let's Play.

If anyone wants to play the prototype for themselves, here are the links:

Linux Build:
Download the Linux Build!
Mac/OSX Build:
Download the Mac/OSX Build!
Windows Build:
Download the Windows Build!

If you are interested reply(or PM me) with some samples of your artwork - and perhaps even a few games your art has been featured in. It would be a plus if you can texture and animate as well. Thanks for reading =)

My Blog: http://thecodeassassin.intellisenseless.com/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic