Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411583 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 04:33:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for other programmers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for other programmers  (Read 775 times)
Yammo
« on: August 22, 2013, 05:27:47 AM »

Right now in my indie development career I am incredibly limited because I don't have anyone else to collaborate with on my projects. I've seen many people walk away from projects and give up due to lack of motivation and it has left me stranded time and time again.

I'm looking for others to collaborate with either on their projects or my own. People leaving my projects has taken the wind out of my sails and it would be great to get that feeling of working with solid individuals again whom have a passion for what they do.

Sanojian
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 09:21:55 AM »

I know how you feel, Yammo.  Its tough to keep a collaboration together after the initial excitement of starting a new project.

Make sure you list some of your skills and experience so that other developers can judge if you would be a good partner for them.

diegzumillo
Level 10

This avatar is so old I still have a some hair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 07:30:53 PM »

We made similar threads Smiley I'm also looking for a collaborator. What do you do? I mean, the title hints at you being a programmer, can you give some details?

louisdeb
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 09:31:30 AM »

When asking for people to work with/for you always give some information about why they should :D What have you made? What do you do? What experience do you have etc.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic