Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411560 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 03:50:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsStarBallet
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: StarBallet  (Read 359 times)
Jamie_D
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2016, 03:29:28 AM »

Hi Folks,

Been a long time since I have been on these forums but wanted to get reacquainted with the community again and share some dev stuff.

Myself and @Tanuki_suit have been working on a top down, local multi-player competitive arcade game called Starballet.
It is something we prototyped in a few hours and have been working on it on and off for about a year.

We have been doubling down on dev recently and I thought it would be a good opportunity to share some images, what I have learned and that kind of thing.

Below are some animated GIFs of various things we have implemented. Havent got much in the way of mulitplayer shots because I have recorded these solo (but MP footage will come soon!)

Here is a image of a couple of people who played the game for about 45 mins non-stop in secret weapon, which is a gaming pub in Stratford. We hadnt really had much in the way of public playing yet but this seemed to go down well.If you are ever in the area, ask to play it!

I plan to post here as much as I can but do follow me @Uk_resistant as i tend to post frequently and follow @tanuki_suit too.

Cheers

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 03:37:11 AM by uk_resistant » Logged

Jamie D
Freelance VFX Artist

Devblogs
10 Seconds of sand

On Steam
Hellscreen
Vaporwave Pinball

Free games

10 SOS
Pages: [1]