Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 11:01:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTRPG/RPG Dirty Conscience (In progress)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: TRPG/RPG Dirty Conscience (In progress)  (Read 9662 times)
PHeMoX
Level 2

"All bugs are belong to us."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 02:27:17 PM »

Yeah, I agree... it's not next-gen material, but tecno is definitely a game with rather good visuals. It seems Dirty Conscience has an even better overall level of quality though, as level design of Tecno was lacking and everything was a bit blocky and stuff.

I'm looking forward to the English version of Dirty Conscience though! Ow and the FullThrottle reference is awesome, LucasArts should definitely make a new Fullthrottle game.

"Fun is rule."
Mojo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »

Somebody should seriously try to make a PS1-look RPG again, like Chrono Cross and FFIX. Those looked great.
You mean using prerendered backgrounds and real time models for characters ? I sure loved that Era too  Gentleman... but I also do like the ps2 RPG era, some games were really gorgeous !

Border > I'll take a look at that tecno game you mentionned, it's a full game ?
Border
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 04:06:58 AM »

mojo: yeah i think so http://www.tecno-base.com/

Available for Freelance
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 07:02:51 AM »

Yeah, I'd like to see some more people try their hands at the PS1 look - that style 3D in general seems to be avoided.

But not these guys. This looks well awesome - bloody good job. Seeing as I also dig the PS2 look. Shame there's no english version, though. But it IS good to look at. Hope it's still chugging along, somewhere!
Mojo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 02:32:36 PM »

I remember I saw another frech project a while back, it was a sequel to Final Fantasy VII and it was done in a fashion quite similar to the original, they keeped the same SD low poly / simple texture models with the prerendered backgrounds. Forgot the name of the project and it seems it completeley sinked a few years back, no news since...
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 05:46:04 AM »

I remember I saw another frech project a while back, it was a sequel to Final Fantasy VII and it was done in a fashion quite similar to the original, they keeped the same SD low poly / simple texture models with the prerendered backgrounds. Forgot the name of the project and it seems it completeley sinked a few years back, no news since...
Sinked... or was sunk?

MekanikDestructiwKommando
Level 3

Let's ROCK!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 02:17:53 AM »

This looks cool  Cool

There have always been interactive experiences that go beyond entertainment.  For example, if mafia games are too fun for you, then you can always join the mafia.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic