Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411613 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 01:16:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessThe Gaming and Tech Network
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Gaming and Tech Network  (Read 533 times)
AHowellGTN
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2012, 05:40:14 AM »

Hello!

My name is Alexandria Howell and I am a writer for the Gaming and Tech Network. At the moment we are a small team of individuals who have a passion for gaming and technology. We specialize in writing game reviews and tech reviews on all the latest games, hardware, and software.

We are currently looking to expand and broaden our horizons and are looking for games to promote. We want to help you get more people interested in your games.

If there is anyone who would like a feature article done, such as interviews or game reviews, please feel free to email myself, or any of the Gaming and Tech Network team, at gamingandtechnetwork.gmail.com. Title your post with the name of your game!

Also, if you would like to see some of the articles we have done, please feel free to check out our site at Gamingandtechnetwork.com.

For those interested in just knowing what we have done, we did a lot of work with LudoCraft to help promote Air Buccaneers HD during its Alpha and Beta phases. All of the articles we wrote can be found on our website.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon! I also hope to see some of these amazing games in the future and cannot wait to play them!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic