Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 12:44:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingNeorift: Nova [ strategic space game ]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Neorift: Nova [ strategic space game ]  (Read 1176 times)
xen
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2010, 05:43:33 AM »

Hi all,

I've been working on a web game with a friend for a while now and we have just opened our first open Beta server.

Since part of the game depends on people trading resources we need a few more people to get any serious testing done. We love to hear comments from players, many of the features in the game are there because of the comments of our players.

I always loved BBS door games which was the original inspiration for this game when I made it about 7 years ago. This is a re-envisioning of that original game.

Here is a quick description of the game:

“Neorift: Nova is an exciting space based trading, combat and tactical strategy game. Fly around the galaxy in a fleet of your choosing, trading for your fortune on a dynamic market dictated by the other inhabitants of the galaxy. Use this fortune to start your very own colony on any one of hundreds of different planets and build this colony into a thriving hub of commerce or create a mighty military and make your name famous by force! You choose the play-style in Neorift: Nova!”

If you are still reading and have a few minutes to check it out we would really appreciate ANY feedback people can give. We're trying to tweak the tutorials over the next few days based on the feedback received from some people, so let us know of anything you find confusing or unclear.

http://www.neorift.com

We would love to hear your comments, I'll be checking on this thread frequently  Grin

Hope to see some of you in space!  Beer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic