Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 11:14:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkUnity 5 Human Modeller With Animations !! 3D ! FOR ANDROID
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unity 5 Human Modeller With Animations !! 3D ! FOR ANDROID  (Read 518 times)
bumthimble
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2015, 05:01:46 AM »

Hello, i am searching for a new Modeller for me to make models of human with animations for my new fighting game which is on ANDROID! AND IT IS ON UNITY 5 ! We are actually working on a very big project! and it will be available on google play! after we put it to google play( it will be paid) , you will get 20% of the money if you have done nice job! (the game will at least sell thousands) . we are also gonna advertise our game on Facebook, adwords , twitter , instagram and everywhere. so everyone will see it. BIG NOTE: IT WILL BE A GAME LIKE MORTAL KOMBAT OR TEKKEN, SO WE NEED MODELS LIKE THAT!!! And it CANT BE COPYRIGHTED ALSO!
It should be optimized for android too and check it if its working 100% on unity 5 ! and we need fighting animations too. dont forget to add fighting animations for the models which are needed. the project doesnt currently have a name but we can also think about it together. so DONT FORGET TO CONTACT WITH ME! I WANT SERIOUS MODELS!

CONTACT ME HERE!:
YouTube: Bumthimble
Email: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic