Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:58:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid][Found] Arcade game needs Sound Track and SFX
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid][Found] Arcade game needs Sound Track and SFX  (Read 678 times)
Juhr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 22, 2015, 01:00:50 AM »

Hello,

I'll start with the short of it:
I need a sound engineer/musician/composer (Not sure what to call you guys) who can create some music tracks and sound effects for an arcade style game which is largely complete. Payment will be a fixed one time thing, credit and kudos will be given liberally, and I'm happy to act as some sort of reference after the project is finished.

Now, the long of it:

The Game
The game is pretty much Snake but on a 3d cube. I've been making it for the past month and now I'm at a point in development where I'd like to add the audio side of things. Here are a few screenies to give you the jist of the thing:

These screenshots are from the PC build but the game is intended for Android (And iOS in the future... maybe). Also, I want to add new colour themes to the game, which users can switch between, so the game won't be stuck with the monochrome it has at the moment, unless the user likes it.

The Audio
I'd like the audio to fit the minimal style of the game, but I've no idea what I really want so I'll leave the style up to you.  You'll also be responsible for how the audio implementation feels across the entire game, so if you want any particular audio features (such as fading in and out at particular points) you can definitely request them and I will definitely add them.

The Work Flow
I've never worked with anyone making audio for a game or project before, so the workflow will all be new to me. That being said, I'll do everything to make the process as simple as smooth as possible, for example; I'll give you access to new builds as often as you want, add whatever you need to be able to work properly, structure things so you can test out the audio in an easy way, etc.

The Renumeration
You will receive three things from working on this project:
  • Money - in the form of a one time payment. Amount to be discussed.
  • Credit/Portfolio piece - You will receive all due credit anywhere I can give it (In-game credits page, anywhere the game is hosted, and anywhere I talk about the game), and the game will also be hosted on the Google Play store, so you will have a portfolio piece that you can direct anyone to.
  • Dev Pal - I won't stop making games/things, so if I like your work on this project there may be more in the future.

If anyone would like any more information that I've neglected to provide here please don't hesitate to ask Smiley

Update #1
I've had a few more responses than I anticipated, and they're all fantastic, so I'm closing the opening while I sort through them.

Thanks all for your interest! Smiley

Update #2
I've found the guy for the job. Thank you all for making it so difficult to choose! You all had great tips and advice too Smiley
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:16:09 PM by Juhr » Logged

H0pe86
Level 0

Audio Guy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 03:58:47 AM »

Cool project! I've sent you an e-mail! waiting for your feedback. Gentleman

Tony Sound designer
Andrajas
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 04:24:59 AM »

Cool! I sent an email to your email also Smiley
Modern Sapphire
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 07:49:47 AM »

Hey Juhr,

I've sent you an email, really interesting concept!

Sapphire
sloopygoop
Level 0

8-bit magical sounds...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 11:41:05 AM »

I've sent you an email too!

My music:
Chris Iskandar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 11:50:43 AM »