Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 09:18:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkTranslators needed for RPG (for small $ and credits)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Translators needed for RPG (for small $ and credits)  (Read 5199 times)
goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 01:21:05 PM »

I'm going to call that it folks. At least for this revision. If any latecomers come by with new languages to translate to, maybe we can work them into the next-next update, but that's a few months down the road. For everyone who is translating, if I didn't mention, I'd like to have all of the translations in by the middle of July so we can make an August 1st release. Now I will prepare versions of the game binary that include all of the new languages, so you don't have to edit a "Polish" translation :D. Thanks.
Paperhead
Level 0

Smile :]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 04:14:57 AM »

By the middle of July ? got it =)
Attila0413
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 01:57:37 AM »

Italian translation completed!

goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 01:40:01 PM »

Swedish translator seems to have given up, lost interest, or disappeared. Would welcome another Swedish translator!

Thanks,
Trent
goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2011, 07:26:42 PM »

Swedish translator seems to have given up, lost interest, or disappeared. Would welcome another Swedish translator!

Actually he has resurfaced now.
mikejkelley
Level 1

DreamCaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 06:05:48 PM »

I'd like to nominate Indies4Indies, a great sound studio who also do localization and translation (not just text but voice work too), they're great guys. I myself can handle Korean and have ppl who may be able to do Jpnese.

http://www.indies4indies.com/
goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 06:48:07 PM »

I'd like to nominate Indies4Indies, a great sound studio who also do localization and translation (not just text but voice work too), they're great guys. I myself can handle Korean and have ppl who may be able to do Jpnese.

http://www.indies4indies.com/

Hi there. I don't think this game has a budget big enough other than "grab some other enthusiasts on a forum and put them in the credits", but we're working on a big game that we want translated to Korean and Japanese. Just for future considerations, can you give me some idea of a price for a large RPG, what kind of time it takes, what sort of format you prefer the text in? There would be no voice work required just text translation. Thanks. PM me if you prefer.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic