Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 05, 2024, 04:28:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkEarn 1000 euros making a flash game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Earn 1000 euros making a flash game.  (Read 1337 times)
Rolf_Soldaat
Level 0

Fast as lightning.

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 05:12:59 AM »

Hello,
My father works for the groupe de bruges and they are developing an e-learning course called ELCAP which is about food and argicultural policy.
They are looking for a flash programmer to create a short (~15 minute) flash game with the intention of introducing young people (12-18) to the course.

You can expect a pay of around one thousand euros.
details:
-Game is aimed at people between the ages of 12 and 18, many of who are not native english speakers, as such you must be able to write english in a manner understandable for this target audience.

-Knowledge of agriculture and european food policy is not required, you will be supplied with the information you need. Of course any expertise would be appriciated.

-A beta version should be ready for testing by early september.

-The current idea would be to have the player navigate a virtual super market, collecting information on the way, the player would then be quizzed at intervals. Of course this is just a basic concept and you are not tied to it if you have a better idea.

-The game will most likely contain (youtube) video content, therefore any appllicants should be familliar with putting video material in flash applications.

Applications can be posted here or sent to my email adress at: rolf.soldaat(at)gmail.com
please include a portfolio.

I will direct the most suitable applicants to my father who will then discuss further details with you.

Additional information about the project can be found in this document: http://www.box.net/shared/ualampcln4uvcmfuj88x
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:20:52 AM by Rolf_Soldaat » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic