Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 05, 2024, 07:55:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for 2D Pixel Artist to be featured in a Novel
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for 2D Pixel Artist to be featured in a Novel  (Read 1185 times)
bitcrushEVERYTHING!
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2011, 04:27:03 AM »

Hey,
I'm developing an ambitious multi-media project, and even though I already have a primary visual artist, I would also like to hire someone else to do a few pieces of existential/fantasy 2D pixel-art.

The artwork is to be used inside an extremely small publishing run of books for an upcoming novel.

Our budget is quite tight for payment, but there will be the opportunity for some really good exposure [as we've already attracted some great media attention], as well as the opportunity to have your artwork sold in our shop, once the entire project is complete.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

1)If you could send us any portfolio examples of Old-school simplified pixel art [like nes and original gameboy era], preferably in limited colour palettes, like the green/yellow hue of the original gameboys.

2)Please also state what your payment rates would be for about 4 individual pieces of pixel art, thanks.

It doesn't make any difference to me whether you are new to this, or have been making game art for 20 years, what counts is that you are passionate about it, and can send examples to us straight away.

I'm aware that this is a games forum, but I feel the independant games scene is just thriving with talent and innovation, and wouldn't want to look anywhere else!

Please send your portfolio art & payment rates to:
howardglitch @ gmail dot com

Thanks alot for your time,
Rob.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic