Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411579 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 04:41:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsSouth Bay Game Jam 6 (Sat Jan 15th)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: South Bay Game Jam 6 (Sat Jan 15th)  (Read 1745 times)
Daniel X Moore
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: January 11, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »

Saturday, January 15th at 3:00pm - ?
Contrasaurus HQ
330 N Mathilda Ave #910
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Where Indies become heroes, together... or just hang out and work on projects.

Apartment complex is named Peartree. Apartment is located halfway down the parking lot that can be entered from Mathilda Ave and on the 2nd floor.

Food and drinx provided. There will be some kind of dinner around 6-7; I'm thinking a build your own pizza. Feel encouraged to bring your favorite snack and/or beverage.

Room to crash. Close to Caltrain.

Phubans will be there.

RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172266219482476
dongle
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:32:41 PM »

Maybe? We're finishing some stuff up hopefully today but it might run into tomorrow. It's super cool that you're keeping the flame alive and growing the attendance \m/

phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 01:47:29 AM »

Twas a blast! Great hanging out with you guys, awesome pizza, endless biiru, and fun times... Would have liked to see Ben, Casey, and Dongle, but maybe next time? I think it goes without saying that we all wanted to see Derek <3

Though, I don't know if I'm going to go to future jams unless I have a ride secured; the public transportation cut the event too short and getting back was a nightmare; we waited downtown for *at least* an hour, if not two, I almost got into a fight, and we had to pay a lot of money to get back Sad

Oh well, eggs is eggs.

Triplefox
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 02:24:18 AM »

Twas a blast! Great hanging out with you guys, awesome pizza, endless biiru, and fun times... Would have liked to see Ben, Casey, and Dongle, but maybe next time? I think it goes without saying that we all wanted to see Derek <3

Though, I don't know if I'm going to go to future jams unless I have a ride secured; the public transportation cut the event too short and getting back was a nightmare; we waited downtown for *at least* an hour, if not two, I almost got into a fight, and we had to pay a lot of money to get back Sad

Oh well, eggs is eggs.

Nah, the whole Saturday schedule thingy got us mixed up. At the previous ones I would crash for a few hours, then take an early train(7:14 Sat, 8:14 Sun) back rather than fight the late-night buses. It's less stressful, and if we all figured to do this we could have had some late-night tea Coffee

Also, you really shouldn't talk on the phone for over an hour, oblivious to everything, when the neighborhood is raving insane and might stab you at random or something.

phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 02:32:14 AM »

Hahaha! More like I'll stab them! I was fully aware of the crazies and obviously it was getting under my skin... I was ready to fuck some people up Angry

Chris Pavia
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 11:14:20 AM »

Sorry to hear about your crazy adventures, I hope you're able to work something out...
Daniel X Moore
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 04:57:17 PM »

Yo yo yo, thanks all who attended for making SBGJ6 awesome. If you are missing anything I found a couple of things that were left behind...

Lost & Found:
  Headphones
  Small Blue Pocket Notebook
Triplefox
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 12:36:28 AM »

Lost & Found:
  Small Blue Pocket Notebook

The one with the girly stars on? 'tis mine. It's not very good though, you have to rip out the pages...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic