Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411618 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 11:59:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThings that Suck
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 178
Print
Author Topic: Things that Suck  (Read 339275 times)
jddg5wa
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3480 on: November 24, 2013, 12:41:47 PM »

Noooo, to clean the house, that's what I said!  No No NO

"Around here, however, we don't look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3481 on: November 24, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

Noooo, to clean the house, that's what I said!  No No NO

And you're the house? Right? Weird innuendo.

Concerned

[img]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/Daniel_Sharman/areyouonyourperiod.gif[img/]
Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: November 24, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »

OpenGL
KM
Level 9

KM "Shilling for CASH!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3483 on: November 27, 2013, 08:18:01 PM »

COLDS!   Hand Shake LeftWaaagh! Hand Shake Right

Naz.j
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3484 on: November 30, 2013, 03:54:12 PM »

COLDS!   Hand Shake LeftWaaagh! Hand Shake Right
antoniodamala
« Reply #3485 on: November 30, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »

winter sucks so hard damn
Conker534
« Reply #3486 on: December 06, 2013, 02:28:47 PM »

i need to learn how to pay self employment taxes for next year.
i live in California

any tips?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 02:34:37 PM by Michael Pettinato » Logged
mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: December 08, 2013, 04:23:31 AM »

let me tell you why i'm an ass.

last night was sort of this gala work event which basically meant full suit and ok food. i have been building up anticipation for quite some time, like a month in advance. to be honest it has been one of the reasons why i have been running and working out so much which is quite embarrassing to admit. i also bought an entirely new suit and cut my hair. i did this all with sort of the only purpose being to impress a girl who got hired the same time as me. i wasn't even too crazy about her, i believe this makes me a loser.

so last night at least started of good at my place. i had invited quite a few people over to my apartment including this girl. we started drinking really early in the day, like 2 am not even kidding. another embarrassing thing was that she even told me that i seemed very drunk just maybe 3 hours later which is also a terrible thing if you really want to converse, i have a much harder time talking with girls when i'm not sober too.

so we took a taxi around 6 am. it was really boring with prizes being given out and lot's of terrible bosses being there. i wasn't seated at the same table as this girl but instead with some other good friends one of which is a real charmer when it comes to women. as the evening went on i had the chance to talk to this girl a few times during breaks but i was way too drunk to seem interesting, i think she started to become annoyed with me somewhat so i laid it off. i noticed how this charming guy had moved to her table instead, i knew already that he was sort of interested in her as well. that made me feel terrible.

i went to hang out with a couple of friends at the balcony and had more beers. the dancefloor had opened. to cut a long story short my charming friend was already making out with her. in a drunken rage i threw my iphone and smashed it on the stone floor.

so that is why my phone is broken and i'm a terrible person who thinks that girls have to like me because i put effort into looking decent, a caveman really and an ass.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3488 on: December 08, 2013, 06:04:37 AM »

It's just too bad that graham isn't around to give you a worryingly strange piece of advice on how to handle the situation.

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
feminazi
« Reply #3489 on: December 08, 2013, 08:09:10 AM »

ill fill in for him: buy da rite pants, attract da rite girl
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #3490 on: December 08, 2013, 08:35:35 AM »

Do a moonwalk.

But seriously though, that really sucks. I personally don't drink alcohol, so I don't even know how it is to be drunk.
But shit happens, just don't feel too bad, life goes on. And next time, just be who you are. :)
mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: December 08, 2013, 09:03:24 AM »

that is how i really am. i am super shallow and vain.

i'm still mad, guess it's like an impotence kind of thing. what makes me a worse person is that there were some good looking girls who clearly showed interest in me but i was way too obsessed.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:19:07 AM by Mono » Logged

antoniodamala
« Reply #3492 on: December 08, 2013, 09:20:13 AM »

Tough story. But yeah that kind of shit happens, just go find other girls and maybe do a preparation before instead of drinking and you'll be fine.

i'm still mad. guess it's like an impotence kind of thing.

Punch a bag or meditate. Whatever is your cup of tea.   
mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: December 08, 2013, 09:22:11 AM »

like i said i broke my phone.

antoniodamala
« Reply #3494 on: December 08, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »

like i said i broke my phone.

I guess that's enough then.

that is how i really am. i am super shallow and vain.

i'm still mad, guess it's like an impotence kind of thing. what makes me a worse person is that there were some good looking girls who clearly showed interest in me but i was way too obsessed.

I don't really know what you are or who you are, I'm neither a psychologist or whatever, but hitting yourself because of shit you did just won't help. Of course you need some time to let it all sink in, so take your time and let it sink in.

After that what you could do to help yourself is drive that anger to be less obsessive about what you consider to be shallow or vain.

Or do you think it's worth crying on repeat over that?

Tumetsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3495 on: December 08, 2013, 10:11:15 AM »

Perhaps you should try to find the "sweetspot" with your social drinking which gives you good vibes but at the same time doesn't come as drunken behavior? Personally when I'm somewhere in public I never drink enough to show much outward signs of drunkenness other than perhaps being more sociable and talkative. To get "wasted" is for drinking home with close friends. At least that's how I roll Tongue

Sved
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3496 on: December 08, 2013, 05:33:46 PM »

there were some good looking girls who clearly showed interest in me but i was way too obsessed.

And clearly, she was not. You may have got the hints if you were sober at the time.

Alcohol is a poor help to build confidence, and doesn't last in the long run. Do you plan to drink every time you meet?

... but that is mostly psychological. Check my devlog!
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3497 on: December 08, 2013, 05:50:39 PM »

I'm reading a book called "The Game", which is about pick up artists, and the story of one writer who joins these pick up artists. I know it's horribly misogynistic and whatnot, but you should read it. It's a good book and it has rather good tips (cough cough awkward).

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: December 08, 2013, 08:44:06 PM »

Life.

mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: December 09, 2013, 12:11:33 PM »

i'm emotionally retarded

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 178