Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411660 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 01:48:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDopaminium: The Heal Journey
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dopaminium: The Heal Journey  (Read 832 times)
shaman4d
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2013, 09:24:08 AM »

The madness in every room. The unique quest adventure in your fears. Game has some  psycho therapeutic impact.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/626505

« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 10:00:27 AM by shaman4d » Logged
pladmi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 02:01:07 AM »

I got stuck where the green alien lies on the table and then sputnik flies by.

I really liked it, both the premise and the art style, but trying to find solutions was sometimes frustrating. I understand that this is a game about madness, but instead "thinking outside the box", as you probably hoped I would, I found myself simply clicking everywhere with everything hoping it would work, so the puzzle value, if you hoped there would be any, was lost on me.

Lets be friends!
shaman4d
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 11:02:48 PM »

Some one put the walkthrough

. I guess it will be help to you.
Bret Hudson
Level 0

Game & Web Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 11:05:32 PM »

The art style instantly got me to play. It's super eye-catching. I see you're doing pretty well on Newgrounds, winning 3rd place on the daily challenge, and accumulating 20k plays as of the time of this post.

That aside, let's talk about how I felt about the game. Point and Click adventures to me are either terrible or good, there's really no in-between. Honestly, this game is really weird, and it makes it into the good category of point and click games for me. The entire time I was playing, all I could really thing about was "what the hell was going through his brain?".

I don't have too much to say about the game itself, but I'm really digging your artwork and would love to see it come to life in more games. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you popping up in the indie community often.

shaman4d
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 02:52:33 AM »

Thank you a lot Bret, for your warm feedback!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic