Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411665 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 06:40:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[C++][OpenGL] Elbow Manipulator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [C++][OpenGL] Elbow Manipulator  (Read 1992 times)
AmirH
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2013, 04:08:46 AM »

Hello,

This is a game I developed in C++ OpenGL.

U have to manipulate an elbow manipulator in the goal to tidy up a room (grab and put toys in a box).
It is more a game for kids.

U can download it here : http://hammoutene.free.fr/amir/projet/ElbowManipulator.zip

Bret Hudson
Level 0

Game & Web Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 10:56:05 PM »

Pretty cool game you've developed here. I wouldn't necessarily call it fun, but it was definitely interesting, and shows a lot of work was put into it.

The controls are a bit confusing, especially S/D - I'm wondering why you didn't use W/S for up and down (on a standard QWERTY keyboard W and S are used for up/down). Perhaps you have a different keyboard layout, I'm not sure what all exists out there.

With some simpler controls and even more types of toys to pick up (the ones that are there are unique and intriguing), I could see this being a pretty fun game.

Here's how I scored:

AmirH
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 04:05:01 AM »

AZERTY keyboard, but I may change the control for up and down with 'PgDown' & 'PgUp'... but here again, some laptops have not those key, or are not on a good  place.

Thank u for the review, and have a good day (and I'm sure you can do much better time and accuracy ^^)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic