Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411664 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 05:21:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingA Virtual Game of Tag
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A Virtual Game of Tag  (Read 1159 times)
Cbear
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2013, 01:35:51 PM »

So, i made this game over the weekend in unity. It's a two-player local multiplayer game that simulates tag. There are 42 different arenas with some pretty cool mechanics. Tell me what you think of it ^_^

http://www.kongregate.com/games/cbear_wallis/youre-it
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 02:08:06 PM by Cbear » Logged
Jrap
Level 0

Always be the best dressed in the room.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:42:41 PM »

PLEASE OH LORD ABOVE PUT THIS IN SPORTSFRIENDS!

Just played like 45 minutes of this with the boyfriend (who was a little late for work as a result)

Really satisfying to tag people, and your artstyle has a fantastic command of colour. Please do more. 4 Player free for all? 4 Player 2v2? Get a ball to the other side of the screen?

Good game. Easy to pick up, easy to get people into.

Nice. Really Really nice.

sarienn
Level 0

Making www.heartpapersborder.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:07:55 AM »

Initial thought - Very nice game based on a simple and amazing idea!

But I had to play alone, and I did not get the best that I could out of this game. Then I asked a friend to join remotely, but it's just local multiplayer - I know it's much to ask from a prototype. I will try it again when I can find someone to play with. I do however wish for some sort of single player where the other player is controlled by AI. 

***Love is wise, hate is foolish***
Currently making #heartpapersborder, a strategy game about nationality, identity and freedom
I also blog about #indiedev at laurabularca.com
Cbear
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 01:15:35 PM »

Thanks for the feedback ^_^ <3 I thought about online multiplayer but the point is really to connect with people and be in the same room so I think I might keep it as is. But I totally see what mean in regards to online multiplayer.
Cbear
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 01:16:36 PM »

PLEASE OH LORD ABOVE PUT THIS IN SPORTSFRIENDS!

Just played like 45 minutes of this with the boyfriend (who was a little late for work as a result)

Really satisfying to tag people, and your artstyle has a fantastic command of colour. Please do more. 4 Player free for all? 4 Player 2v2? Get a ball to the other side of the screen?

Good game. Easy to pick up, easy to get people into.

Nice. Really Really nice.

Thank you so much ^~^ <3 I'm really glad to hear that people actually had fun with it. And yeah 4 player is definitely something I'm considering!
Ancient Account
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 01:38:14 AM »

Initial thought - Very nice game based on a simple and amazing idea!

But I had to play alone, and I did not get the best that I could out of this game. Then I asked a friend to join remotely, but it's just local multiplayer - I know it's much to ask from a prototype. I will try it again when I can find someone to play with. I do however wish for some sort of single player where the other player is controlled by AI. 
I second this.
The game is fun, but a single player would be good...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic