Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411607 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 09:04:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessPromotion games in Steam (tools)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Promotion games in Steam (tools)  (Read 3156 times)
SteamTools
Level 0

yes

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2023, 03:21:32 AM »

Hello Community!
Every day the "buy" button appears on dozens of new pages in Steam

At times, finding "your player" can be difficult even for AAA projects, let alone Indies.
The shows that Steam provides as a "bonus" are not enough.

As a result, the developer is left "on his own" with this problem.

What solution can we offer?
We are ready to provide support at different stages of the "life" of your game:
- Pre-release preparation
- Early Access \ Release
- Discounts
- Weekly promotions

Why us?
Our main task is to "force" Steam algorithms to actively promote the game on Steam platform. We are not tied to any specific region, which allows the game to attract users of those languages that the game supports. This allows us to get more value and reach users by increasing the relevance of the game.

This is our main difference from an advertising agency/bureau who are only interested in converting often untargeted audiences.

- Confidentiality. Our dialog with you will never be available to third parties, and the result of our work will not be shown to anyone as an example or portfolio.
- Security. All the promotion tools described above cannot cause harm. Our experience and skills will allow you to make everything as close to organic as possible, without any risks.
- Personalized approach. You will not hear useless recommendations. We will use only those promotion tools that are suitable for your game.
- Favorable pricing policy. For example, the price you paid for creating a game page in Steam (or even less) will be enough to make several important and key options that will help your game. In addition, our experience allows us to cut costs where it would be difficult.
- Always on call. You can always contact me with any question and I will do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Our main features are:Mentor recommendations; user reviews; wishlist growth and othersIf you have any questions or are ready to learn more about our promotion tools and their costs - please let me know.
We are ready right now, as soon as possible, to customize a promotion plan for your game.
You can always contact me with any question ((it's free)), even if you don't plan to trust us to help you promote your game.

I look forward to receiving your email - [email protected]
Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 05:59:21 AM »

In theory sounds interesting.

Do you have any case studies for this?

SteamTools
Level 0

yes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 03:22:36 AM »

In theory sounds interesting.

Do you have any case studies for this?

Hello Ramos,

Our main pool of tools: wishlist work, curator recommendations, user reviews and a few other less significant options. However, you need to look at a specific game in more detail. For example, there is no need to work on the wishlist of an already released game
If there is a need - please drop a pebble with a link to the game to my e-mail, together we will see what can be done

I can not show cases (reference to this paragraph)

"- Confidentiality. Our dialog with you will never be available to third parties, and the result of our work will not be shown to anyone as an example or portfolio."
Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 07:52:09 AM »

I understand and respect that but this is a serious Red Flag, all PR agencies and marketing/PR have public case studies that reflect their quality standards, what they do, what problems they encounter, what was the solution, and what conclusion.

Having no public data case study or portfolio with accredited recommendations it just means is either a scam or a system-abusive approach that may or may not be "legal" and can also hurt a company's branding in the long term.

There were some people in the past trying to "sell" Steam featured for curators but that one was not only abusive but also without any results, they tried to hide this by only contacting freshly released games that generate sales by default so that they can hide their so-called "spike" in sale generated(inexistent) by their services.

Some small-time developers who have no experience in this business may be interested in this but medium experienced and veterans will stay away from this type of deals.

I hope this info will convince you to make some case studies or accredited portfolio in the future.

Gentleman

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2023, 12:57:59 AM »

I had a firm that was going to raise capital for me, I just needed to pay them to prepare the pitch documents and they would then look for investors, also I couldn't talk to any of their previous clients due to NDA's

Lmao, I had to tell them that I'd be crazier than I am to take a deal like that.

SteamTools
Level 0

yes

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2023, 01:14:55 PM »

I had a firm that was going to raise capital for me, I just needed to pay them to prepare the pitch documents and they would then look for investors, also I couldn't talk to any of their previous clients due to NDA's

Lmao, I had to tell them that I'd be crazier than I am to take a deal like that.

Thanks for the tips and I really appreciate it
I completely understand and acknowledge your criticism and the lack of examples can indeed cause some distrust, but not of developers\publishers.

You can understand from my announcement that my job objective is to influence Steam's algorithms.
Show an example of previous deals - show the title of the game. What developer/publisher would be willing to be on this open list?

okay. confidentiality will not be compromised.

What I'm suggesting is extremely easy to verify if it's true or not. It is easy to check if we are really providing this service - or if I am a scammer. It's easy to see if it works or not
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2023, 01:34:55 AM »

How is someone supposed to check on your work history if everything you've done is secret?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic