Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411560 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 03:52:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMy royalty free music for your games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My royalty free music for your games  (Read 439 times)
bosone
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2014, 11:35:17 PM »

Hi to everyone!
I'm an independent musician and I have published a lot of music the royalty free site audiojungle, expecially suited to videogames and preview videos / trailers.

You can listen to my portfolio here, where you can find a lot of different generes of music, from rock to soundtrack, from ambient to children’s lullabies. The feelings expressed by my music varies a lot from romance and love to epic fantasy, from thriller and horror to hope and joy.
I hope you will find something that suits your musical tastes!

For your games i can recommend:

Short Orchestral Stinger - A collection of short orchestral hits and phrases, perfect for winning and lose events such as game end levels, bonus, jackpot, logo, etc

Metal loops - A collection of aggressive metal loops, suitable for any project that needs energy and power

Short metal stingers, audiologo, identity - To enhance particular moments in games such as titles, win, deaths, start or end level, etc

Abstract music for sci-fi, horror, thriller, suspense

Epic and fantasy tracks

I also suggest these tracks that may be useful for game menu, trailers, hold-screens, gameplay, etc:

technological advance
Epic cinematic trailer
Entering the dark corridor

I am not a full time musician but, depending on time, effort and quality of the music needed I'm also open to collaboration
Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic