Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411637 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: Danque_Birbington_II

May 14, 2024, 03:44:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingVeggie Tales 3D
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Veggie Tales 3D  (Read 1367 times)
thecatamites
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2010, 04:52:09 PM »

Tom Tom's quest for an delayed onion shipment sets him on a path into the dark heart of the American Dream.

FEATURES:
- An almost 5-minute RPG
- Innovotive battle system takes place entirely in the fifth dimension, beyond the reach of human ken
- A game created in the proper dialectical spirit: rather than kowtow to bourgeois concepts of 'immersion', 'depth', 'gameplay' or 'quality' this game powerfully confronts the player with cumbersome controls, tiny text and frequent bugs. No longer being sated and tranquilized by the comforting norms of traditional 'entertainment', the perspacious gamer rises above, spirit renewed and heart soaring with dreams of the revolution!

An immersive Tolkeinish world.

Can you solve the mystery of the missing onions?

Class struggle vividly portrayed!

Custom ageing system lets you age in real time while playing

CONTROLS:
arrows - walk
z - interact
x - inventory
esc - menu

music: 'euritmix sux my dix' - computer truck

download

Dustin Smith
Level 10

Eskimo James Dean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 05:25:01 PM »

It sucks that this never got any replies -- after playing Space Funeral I decided to delve into your other games, and I'm pleasantly suprised. This is some funny shit, the Lydia Lunch reference made my punk pride swell. Speaking of Punk, you can't get any more so than crayon graphics. I don't think I beat it though, but I had an awesome ten minutes.   

PompiPompi
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 04:33:18 AM »

I don't know why, bu I actually put my 3D red, cyan glasses to watch the screenshots. I guess I am too naive. XD

Master of all trades.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic