Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411633 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: wcored

May 13, 2024, 04:31:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingWoohoo Drive! - mouse controlled top-down racing game
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Woohoo Drive! - mouse controlled top-down racing game  (Read 3644 times)
leek
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 02:25:12 PM »

Okay, so Sea (thats a dude's handle:p) has made quite an awesome track for woohoo recently, personally I'm quite hyped about it and that's why I decided to share it with you :>

Direct link: http://woohoodrive.com/woohoo.ogg

The guidelines were pretty simple. We want people to chill out while playing woohoo. Imagine yourself alone, headphones sitting tight on your head, you fire up woohoo and whoah, there it goes. Next thing you know you're in love!:P Haha oka that's maybe a little bit to far but seriously - THIS ONE ROCKS. Sea made it overnight and it has something really really special to it. The first time I listened to it it gave me goosebumps. It still does! I'm quite an audiophile and the goosebumps are quite a rare an experience sooo, just whoah!;p

Well, enough said, hope you guys share our enthusiasm!

By the way, the get a free key for nothing ramble I mentioned recently is still on but due to end in a week so you better hurry!:P

@MilkshakePanda - Wesz is a real Linux freak so when we do stuff it goes without saying that it's going to work on Linux in the first place haha;)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic