Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411602 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 12:07:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallGrimind released on PC - 2d, horror platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Grimind released on PC - 2d, horror platformer  (Read 965 times)
szamq
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2012, 01:43:12 PM »

I'm proud to announce that after about 3,5 years of development, my game Grimind is finally released on PC.

You have no memories
You don't know who you are
You don't know where you are

Grimind is a 2D physics based adventure, platform game in horror/creepy theme. Grimind casts you into forgotten caves and ancient crypts, without memories. While being there you have to demonstrate great manual skills to pass obstacles and solve non trivial puzzles to get out of scary environment and additionally discover what are you doing there alone – but is it certain... that you are there... alone?

Features:
- Dynamic gameplay combined with a frightening experience
- Physics based gameplay - It provides you the possibility to do whatever you want. Every single dynamic object can be dragged, carried or thrown which gives you enormous freedom.
- Narration - While playing, the character is talking, telling the player what he's feel, if he's scared, or what he is thinks about the current situation.
- Challenge! - Grimind isn't an easy game, so you can forget about just holding one key and passing through the levels. Besides dexterity and input skills, there are also a large number of logic puzzles to solve. Your brain will be tested and you'll not get bored.

Official website: http://www.grimind.com
Release trailer:

Feedback is greatly appreciated

Trystin
Level 4

Nyoom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 08:08:43 PM »

Looks interesting, downloading the demo

carnator
Level 0

View Profile